Welcome to the World

(Nobody's P.O.V)
Scarlett screamed at the top of her lungs,it hurt so much and she had already broken 286 of the robots by ripping their arms off.Infinite stayed next to her the entire time as Orbot and Cubot helped deliver their pups,Dr.Eggman helped monitor the heartbeats. "Just keep breathing love...Just keep breathing" Infinite said as he remained next to her,hugging her tight. "1...2...3!" Orbot counted and Scarlett pushed.Everything was silent for a moment then suddenly their was crying...BABY crying.Scarlett looked down to see 2 beautiful pups.One a Jackal,the other a Wolf.Scarlett started crying and she kissed Infinite.They were parents!Orbot and Cubot wrapped them in blankets,the Jackal in Pink and and the wolf in blue,handing them to Infinite and Scarlett. "Welcome to the world" Infinite said to his daughter.Scarlett looked at the faces of her pups and smiled.She finally had a blood family. "What are their names?" Cubot asked.Scarlett and Infinite looked at each other and Scarlett finally spoke.

"Scara and Angus"

(Author)
Ah yes,what a beautiful end of this book...TO MAKE WAY FOR THE NEXT STORY COMING CALLED "His Princess".I said this a while ago but this is going to become a book SERIES so be sure to keep an eye out.I have been super busy with school,sports and Christmas.But I will continue to right!Until next time,keep an eye out reader

Who knows what awaits~