Lost to Him

(Infinite's P.O.V)
I retreated back to the capital,I couldn't afford to take a risk against all of them even if I overpowered them greatly.I teleported inside and began walking around.I had to come up with a plan to make Scarlett mine.I decided that I would ask the doctor. "So you found a 'queen'?" He said while resting his head on his hands,seeming interested. "Yes...A stunning wolf girl.Her name is Scarlett" I stated,pushing my mask into place. "Well I can't do much about making her you're queen,but I can send my Metal versions of the pests to go and retrieve her." He said while pressing a button revealing metal clones of all the pests that were there except those warriors and my beloved. "I'd rather retrieve her myself." I stated tapping my hand on my arm. "They will be a mere distraction then" he stated.I smirked at the idea...soon I will have my beloved and I will rule over this useless rock.

Meanwhile

(Nobody P.O.V)
Everyone was talking strategy in the base.The Warriors have bonded with them too.Tails,Ryder,Jay,and Bolts were inseparable,Rouge and Violet bonded over gem talk,Drew and Vector bonded over their love of rap,Amy and Dyna bonded over fashion,but Scarlett didn't say anything.She just polished her Wispon in silence.Sonic then came over to her "I saw you save that Ryder kid...That was pretty cool" he said with a smile. "Ryder is like a baby brother to me..." Scarlett said looking away. "You look pretty young,where are you're parents anyways?" He asked. "I'm 20,and my parents are in a grave." Scarlett said without making any eye contact. "Oh...I'm so sorry" Sonic said with the smile replaced with a saddened look. "It's whatever,besides The Warriors are like my family;Annoying as heck and not to mention crazy sometimes...but at the end of the day,I'd take a bullet for every single one of them" Scarlett said,smiling under her mask.Suddenly there was a loud crash. "It's the Metals!"Amy Shouted.Everyone rushed outside but Scarlett stopped The Warriors. "Stay put,We don't know if someone is trying to break in,Bolts your temporary captain." Scarlett stated before rushing out.Everyone was fighting a metal version of themselves.Scarlett used wire attacks to try to knock some into one another.Scarlett went for another swing when suddenly she got trapped inside a red,see-through box. "What the?!Let me out!" Scarlett banged against the box as the others looked up.Infinite then appeared in front of Scarlett. "This time,You won't escape from me.Darling" he said crossing his arms.Black and Red cubes then touched the back of Scarlett's head,causing her to lose consciousness. "Scarlett!" Sonic shouted and went in for a spin dash but Infinite teleported away with the Metals and Scarlett.Sonic landed and punched the ground. "How are we going to tell The Warriors" Knuckles said with a sad look.They just lost Scarlett to Infinite.