Scarlett?...

(Nobody's P.O.V)
It's been weeks since Scarlett's capture.The war was over but no sign of Scarlett,Infinite,or Eggman.The Warriors made the choice of staying with The Sonic Team but they haven't really spoken a bunch unless it has to to do with finding Scarlett.It hit them all pretty hard...Especially Violet and Ryder.They were the youngest in the group but they were the most attached to Scar,she was like the mother they never had or at least a big sister.Bolts was shining her wispon the same way Scarlett would when Tails came in.Tails took a deep breath and walked over. "Hey Bolts...Everyone is going to that new Ice Cream place in the city,wanna come?" He said. "I think The Warriors and I want to stay here" she said.Tails sighed 'Worth a try' he thought,kicking a box.The box suddenly started beeping.Tails tilted his head and looked at the box. "Don't touch that!Its Scarlett's Stuff!" Bolts yelled as Tails opened the box.Inside was a red device with black buttons and a screen displaying a map,it had a blinking red dot near Green Hill. "Hey Bolts...What is this?" He asked. "Huh....wait,Scarlett had us do this thing where we put trackers into our skin and it would sink down into our bloodstream so it couldn't be detected" she said,grabbing the device. "Each color matches our Wispon...Red is Scarlett!WE CAN FIND HER!" Bolts said and ran out to the others,dragging Tails behind.

(Eggman's P.O.V)
I watched in amusement as bots began marching over Green Hill!It was Glorious!My last attempt results amazingly in the war so it will be smooth sailing!As I laughed to myself a blur and black blur hit my hover pod. "BAH?!WHO DARES?!" I turned to see Sonic and Shadow,The little pests! "Alright Egghead!Where is Scarlett?!" Sonic shouted. "Oh so you're looking for you're wolf buddy?Bad News for you is I won't say!" I laughed but suddenly several wire attacks happened,crashing my hover pod into the dirt.I looked and saw several different species all aiming their weapons at me. "You better tell us where she is!You stupid Egghead!" A purple cat with a green eye and a purple eye shouted.I groaned 'More Pests!They look like those pests Scarlett always said she was with' I thought.I snapped outta my thoughts when the orange bear stepped forward,pointing his weapon right in between my eyes. "Answer us,You failure of a scientist." He stated.He sounded kinda like Shadow in my opinion.

(Nobody's P.O.V)
Drew has his Wispon pointed right in between Eggman's eyes.Suddenly everything turned a tint of red and Infinite appeared. "You pests have some nerve showing up here.No matter,I'll end this." He stated and activated The Phantom Ruby.Cannons aimed at the warriors and were ready to fire.Suddenly there was another tint but of a different shade of red and the cannons disappeared. "Infinite the Jackal!What are you doing?!" A voice screamed behind the warriors,Sonic,and Shadow.They all looked and saw someone else.It was a female and judging by the tail she seemed to be a wolf.She had a ruby on her upper chest.She had long white hair that faded to red tied up into a high ponytail similar to how a genie may do it.

"These pests interrupted our private time,Darling" he stated calmly,floating too her and putting his hand on her cheek

"These pests interrupted our private time,Darling" he stated calmly,floating too her and putting his hand on her cheek. "I get you wanted some time for the two of us but we can't just blast random people.Now who were you-" the wolf girl glanced down and her eyes turned to shock.She then flew down and landed near the warriors.She then started walking towards Ryder.Shadow then ran in front of Ryder "Hold it right there-" he was cut off by the wolf blasting him into Sonic.She then knocked the warriors back but Ryder,who was shaking in fear.She slowly then removed her mask,revealing the familiar face they had lost only weeks ago. "No way...." she said with a sad look in her eyes.Ryder looked at her with complete shock.He dropped his wispon and slowly spoke.

"Scarlett?"