Zero...

(Nobody P.O.V)
"GET HER!!" Amy screamed.The girls (Dyna,Violet,Bolts,Rouge,Amy,and Charmy) were all chasing Scarlett through Amy's house.Scarlett climbed onto the cabinets in the kitchen and swung onto the ceiling fan and latched onto it. "I told you guys!I don't do fancy shindigs!" She stated growling at them. "Cmon Scarlett it won't be so bad" Rouge said. "Yeah it's just a party Blaze is hosting!" Charmy flew up "Besides I think you'd look nice in a dress" Charmy said smiling. "Cmon Scarlett pllleaassee?" They all said in unison.Scarlett groaned and flipped down onto the couch. "Only because I want free food"

Later at night
(Here is what the Sonic Characters look like;Art is not mine)

Later at night(Here is what the Sonic Characters look like;Art is not mine)

Sonic impatiently tapped his foot. "What is taking them so long!" He finally stated.Drew was fixing his cuff links on his own tuxedo "Dyna always goes all out whenever it comes to fashion" he stated before adjusting Ryder's Bow tie. "I thought Scarlett wasn't going" Shadow said crossing his arms. "She's going for free food" Jay said while fixing his jacket.Suddenly Dyna and Violet ran out of the house.

Suddenly Dyna and Violet ran out of the house

Ryder hugged Violet "You look great sis!" He said

Ryder hugged Violet "You look great sis!" He said. "Thanks Baby Twin" She said while messing up his hair. "Ah!Violet I just fixed my hair!" He said laughing.Bolts then walked out with her arms stretched behind her head.

"Scarlett is changing her shoes,She wanted to wear sneakers" She said

"Scarlett is changing her shoes,She wanted to wear sneakers" She said. "You look nice without you're mask" Tails said with a friendly little smile. "It feels weird,I think Scarlett's going to still wear one." Bolts replied back. "Think again Bolts." A voice said behind her.Everyone turned to see Scarlett who shockingly wasn't wearing any kind of face cover.

Everyone turned to see Scarlett who shockingly wasn't wearing any kind of face cover

"Woah..." everyone said in unison. "You look amazing darling" Rouge said while walking over to her. "Yeah Yeah,Dyna just wouldn't let me leave unless I looked 'glamorous'" Scarlett replied. "Ya know Shadow,Scarlett could be your sister!She acts just like you!" Knuckles laughed.Shadow smirked and shook his head. "So....LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Scarlett said before zooming away in a black blur. "HEY!THAT'S CHEATING!" Sonic said running after her.The group laughed and started to make their way to where the party was.

(Infinite P.O.V)
I was leaning against a wall,watching as others were dancing,talking,and having a nice evening.I wasn't wearing my mask but I did have my hair in a braid since it normally would give me away,the front of my hair covered my eye that was usually covered by my mask.I had on a white shirt with a black tuxedo jacket,black dress pants and red boots.I put my hands in my pockets and kept looking around.
'They defeat the doctor and then celebrate?Well when I rule they will be sorry.' I thought to myself.I suddenly heard the sound of a familiar laugh.I looked over to see Sonic and Scarlett at the doorway. "You snooze you lose!" She said while mocking the little blue runt. "You had a head start Scari" Sonic replied with a smirk.She laughed sarcastically as I blushed lightly,smirking and shaking my head. 'Cocky,Beautiful,Smart...And the Doctor questions why I love her?' I thought to myself.

1 hour later

I was looking and walking around to try to find her,I had to at least get a dance with her while I'm here.I looked over where the food table was and saw her.She was pressed against a wall by a green hedgehog who seemed like a twin of Sonic only with reversed colors.I snarled and made my way over.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I was just eating some of the food that was left out to everyone and then this ripoff of Sonic just pinned me to a wall! "Hey Beautiful,Wanna dance?~" he said while getting WAY too close.I then felt someone grab me and pull me away from him.I looked to see a black jackal with white braided hair and one of his eyes covered,he was dressed nice with red boots,black pants,a black tuxedo jacket and a white shirt. "Back off runt." He said in a sorta familiar voice. "Names Scourge not 'runt' and I don't see you're name on her" Scourge replied back.The jackal then snarled at him "Woah chill man" Scourge said before walking away to flirt with other women.I turned to the jackal "Thanks,He was way too close" I said. "I could tell you were uncomfortable" he replied.I leaned against the wall,crossing my arms "Not gonna lie but,This whole party thing isn't my style,I'd rather be by myself running in the woods" I said. "Then what's a pretty face like your's doing here if you don't want to be?" He asked while leaning on the wall to my left. "My friends...Well my 'family' wanted to come and I didn't want to be a buzz kill,plus I'm not that pretty" I replied and pointed to the scar on my cheek. "It just proof you're strong" He said.I smiled and we stared at each other for what felt like hours. "Well...Wanna get outta here?" He said while holding his hand out.I looked at it for a minute before taking his hand. "Yeah..." I said while smiling. "My name is Scarlett" I said as we walked outside.He looked at me and then spoke.

"Zero"

(Author~)
MAN this was a long chapter.I decided to input this name since I've seen a lot of people name Infinite this.Let me know if you like theses longer chapters too!Till the next one~