Coming Home

(Nobody P.O.V)
Scarlett hugged Ryder tight,she missed him so much,he was like the little brother she never had.Soon the hug became a group hug for all the warriors.Ryder and Violet were crying their eyes out. "Hey,Hey,Hey!" Scarlett said resting her hands on the two,her left hand on Ryder and her right hand on Violet. "Look at me!I'm perfectly fine!" She said,tears in her eyes.Infinite floated down and teleported Scarlett next to him in a protective stance.Scarlett's eyes turn a red color and she kicked Infinite up into the air.She then teleported up and slashed at him with a sword she summoned.

She then teleported up and slashed at him with a sword she summoned

"First you kidnap me!THEN you have Dr.Eggs for brains experiment this ruby on me!AND NOW YOU ATTACK MY WARRIORS?!" She screamed in between slashes.Infinite just kept dodging,not striking his beloved. "Darling,I didn't know" he stated,grabbing the sword blade with one hand,caressing her cheek with the other. "Stop calling me that!" Scarlett shook her head,she was blushing bright red but slashed Infinite,hitting the ruby.He flew back and groaned,resting his hand on the ruby.He looked at Scarlett before vanishing with Dr.Eggman.Scarlett growled,her own ruby started glowing as she floated down,she then kneeled stabbing the sword into the ground. "Scar?" Bolts stepped forward and held her hand out.Scarlett then turned to her,growling like an ACTUAL wild wolf,bearing the once hidden fangs.Her eyes were fully blood red,no signs of pupils just RED.She tackled Bolts and they rolled into a tree.Scarlett grabbed Bolts by her neck and choked her against it.Sonic rushed over and spin dashed Scarlett,causing Bolts to fall to the ground,coughing and rubbing her throat.Shadow grabbed Scarlett by wrapping his hands around her upper chest from behind her,pinning her arms to her sides as she was growling. "Snap out of it Scarlett!" He yelled while struggling to keep his grip.Ryder and Violet looked at eachother before running at Scarlett at the same time.They both hugged Scarlett as she struggled against them. "Scar...It's us...Please come back" Violet said. "Yeah,we miss you...we just got you back..." Ryder said.Scarlett's growling slowly stopped and the ruby on her chest stopped glowing,eyes changing back to the warm amber color they once were.She slowly hugged the two twins who were tightly hugging her to the point she felt she was being squashed. "I missed you all too..." she said.They stopped hugging and Scarlett took the sword back. "...I'm coming home" she stated as she turned back to the warriors,HER warriors,No.

Her Family