𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*: Started on: October 21, 2020 *⋆.*:・゚ .:

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: Completed on: TBD  *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Life is not fair.

Adhara Black learned this lesson at a very young age.

From a very young age, Adhara was a powerful witch. Growing up with two brothers and parents like Walburga and Orion Black, she learned how to be strong, how to stand her ground, and to never let anything get in her way. She was intelligent, independent, cunning, and determined.

Adhara is the twin sister of Regulus Black and Sirius Black's little sister. Her best friend has always been Regulus. From birth, they formed an unbreakable bond that would unite them until the very end. For both Regulus and Adhara, it is difficult to see a life without each other. They were grateful to have each other and vowed to protect each other no matter the situation.

Her relationship with her older brother was always strong as well. She was his baby sister. She adored Sirius and always admired how brave he was. After Sirius was sorted in Gryffindor, Adhara made sure to take care of him in secret whenever their mother would beat or curse him. She loved her big brother and knew she would always love him no matter what.

Her childhood was filled with adventure and excitement. She felt like the luckiest little girl in the world, to have brothers who loved and defended her.

Luck has the tendency to run out though.

Her first year at Hogwarts changed her life in the worst ways. Though through thick and thin she was always grateful to have her twin brother by her side.

The last thing Adhara Walburga Black thought about was romance. One broken heart was enough for her to swear off love, and never to seek it again.

However, in the end, she came to realize that true love always finds you, even if you try to avoid it.

This is the story of Adhara Walburga Black and Evan Rosier. Two sad teenagers who find happiness in each other when the world offered everything but that.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:

Hello reader (-: firstly, I'd like to thank you so much for your interest in my story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. I wanted to quickly mention that this story is in no way, shape or form completely accurate to the cannon HP storyline. There will be some inaccuracies, so please, keep that in mind as you read. I have read many fanfictions that include Evan Rosier and wanted to add my twist to his character. I hope you enjoy Evan and Adhara's journey. Please don't be shy to leave your comments, as it's one of my favorite parts of writing this book.

-Isme <3