𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

Yule Ball pt

Yule Ball pt. 2

Adhara glared at the Elijah. She felt herself trembling from a mixture of anger and possibly even fear. She wanted nothing more than to run out of the tower, but she knew it wouldn't be an option,  she was surrounded and unarmed.

"W-why are they here? Elijah what's going on?" Adhara asked in a shaky voice.

When he didn't look up or answer her question she felt her blood boil.

"ANSWER ME YOU COWARD, WHY ARE THEY HERE?" Adhara yelled making Elijah jump slightly.

"Now now, princess there's no need to yell," Alderton said with a chuckle, "You see, Elijah here was never really your friend. Don't tell me you actually thought he was?" he asked teasingly.

Adhara didn't respond, she only glared at Elijah with hatred, who didn't dare look at her.

"Tsk tsk, I didn't expect you to fall into the trap so easily little snake, it's quite disappointing if I'm being honest," he said with a chuckle, shaking his head.

"What trap?" She asked in confusion, turning to look at Alderton.

"You see, I've been wanting to get you alone for a while now. But every time I tried your stupid little group of friends would get in the way. I needed a strategy, and that's where little Elijah came in. He wanted to be in our group, so this was his initiation. I knew you'd be gullible enough to believe he just wanted to be your friend. So we made him gain your trust, we even told him to break my hand in front of you so you wouldn't suspect a thing. And it worked even better than we thought," Alderton said with a proud smile.

Adhara stood in silence. She should've known. She should've listened to Regulus and Evan. But she didn't. She fell right into their trap because she wanted to believe there was still good in people. But she was wrong.

"Why did you want me alone? Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone Alderton?" She said growing angrier by the second.

"Because little snake, I explained it to you already, you see, all of you fucking Slytherins are nothing but a bunch of Death Eaters and criminals. And you deserve to be treated as such. Let's just say, you'll be the first example and a warning for all your little housemates. You're not welcome here and we won't stop until you're all gone," Alderton said in a dangerous voice stepping closer to Adhara, making her take a couple of steps backwards.

Adhara laughed a humorless laugh, "What are you going to do? Kill me?"

Alderton smiled, "One step at a time princess, CRUCIO," he yelled, making Adhara fall to the ground with a scream.

Elijah widened his eyes, "Alderton what the fuck are you doing I thought you were just going to scare her?" he said trying to help the screaming girl.