𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩

Time JumpFour years later September 1, 1976

Time Jump
Four years later
September 1, 1976

It was 3 in the morning. The house was silent and only the soft sobs of Adhara Walburga Black and Regulus Arcturus Black could be heard.

The day before was the day their lives changed for the worse. It also marked the first time their mother had ever cursed them, however, inflicting the most pain upon Adhara.

They now found themselves curled up on the floor hugging each other and drowning in their pain and sorrows.

The past four years have been anything but easy for the twins. After Adhara's fight with her eldest brother, she and Regulus became invisible to him. Sirius did not acknowledge them and when he did, it was usually to scold Regulus or tease them along with his Gryffindor housemates.

Whenever they came home for holiday, their mother began to hurt Sirius more and more. However, Adhara never stopped sneaking into Sirius's room to cure his wounds.

Sirius would try to resist, but Adhara was almost twice as stubborn as he was. Adhara studied healing spells in order to better help her brother, and became quite skilled at it. However, even after helping him, they would always go back to pretending as though they were invisible to each other.

This hurt Adhara, but like her oldest brother, she would never admit she was wrong.

Adhara had grown to hold a lot of resentment towards the Gryffindor house. Not only because she felt her heart sting every-time she saw her brother happy and joking with his housemates, as if he did not need his siblings to be happy. But also because for some reason, ever since her first year, she had been bullied countless times by members of the great house of the brave.

She hated how the members of her house were always seen as evil, and the Gryffindors as perfect righteous angels. And now after the events of the day before, she couldn't see herself ever being able to get over that hatred.

The day before, Sirius Orion Black had enough of his mother and father, and decided to leave home. When Adhara found out she rushed into his bedroom and begged him to stay.

"Sirius, please don't leave, please you can't leave me and Regulus," she begged her brother.

"I have to go Adhara, I can't take this anymore, wait, why do you even care? Mother and father adore you and Regulus, I'm sure you'll be quite alright without me here to get in the way of your twisted little family," he said angrily as he continued to pack his things.

"Sirius, you know that's not true, you are my family, I need you, you're my brother, please, I'm sorry I walked away that day, I didn't mean what I said, you will always be my brother, please Sirius don't leave us," she said with tears going down her face.