𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?

Wait, Really?

Wait, Really?

Adhara and Amethyst sat alone in the Great Hall. It was breakfast time but unlike other days Jaxon, Regulus, and Evan were nowhere to be found.

"I told you he would hate me now," Amethyst said as she frowned at her eggs.

"No he doesn't Ame, they're probably having a meeting for Quidditch or something," Adhara reasons.

"That's rubbish, he just doesn't want to see me," she sighed.

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation for him not being here, now hush and eat your eggs," Adhara says pushing Amethyst's plate closer to her. Amethyst rolled her eyes and slowly ate her eggs.

Truth was Adhara knew exactly why they weren't there. Regulus had informed her earlier when he tried to sneak into the girls' dorm but failed. Luckily she had woken up early and heard her brother fall from the stairs with a groan.

A couple of moments later the boys entered the Great Hall, however, Jaxon wasn't with them.

Regulus and Evan slowly walked towards the table and took a seat on either side of Adhara quietly looking at each other with a knowing look. Evan reached into his pocket and handed Amethyst a piece of folded parchment.

"This is for you," he said with a smirk.

"What is it?" Amethyst asked examining it cautiously.

"A note," he said biting into a piece of toast nonchalantly.

"From who?" She asked still not opening the note.

"A person," he answers.

"What person?"

"A person you know."

"Which person I know?"

Regulus rolled his eyes, "Just read the note Amethyst."

Amethyst opened the note hesitantly and found familiar handwriting written in black ink.

Amethyst,

I know that I'm a git and I don't know how to express myself, but I think that ought to change, don't you?

And what better time to do it than now?

The boys and Ads will lead you to me.

P.s. the blindfold was Reggie's idea, not mine xo