𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

Head In The Game

Head In The Game

The first Sunday of February was highly anticipated — for Adhara and all quidditch lovers. But for different reasons of course.
The first quidditch match of the new year was a very serious event, especially for Regulus, Jaxon, and Evan. Luckily for them, the match would be between Slytherin and Ravenclaw.

Evan absentmindedly finished changing into his quidditch gear when he felt a presence beside him. Looking over he saw Jaxon leaning against one of the equipment shelves, staring at him with a smirk.

Evan gave him a strange look, "What?"

"Hello Evan," he greeted with a suspicious smile.

"What do you want Jaxon," he said rolling his eyes.

"Nothing. I do have a question though, when do you plan on telling Regulus?"

"Plan on telling him what?" Evan asked in confusion.

Jaxon rolled his eyes, "I don't know. Maybe that you're dating his sister, dumbass," he said aloud. Evan quickly shushed him and looked around cautiously.

"Are you trying to get me killed? Keep your voice down," Evan whispered aggressively, "How did you even find out? We haven't told anyone yet," he questioned.

Jaxon rolled his eyes again, "Oh come on. You know the girls can't keep secrets," he laughed, "You have to tell him mate. That is, if you plan to live long enough to lose your virginity," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up idiot," Evan said, punching Jaxon's arm, making him stumble back, "We're going to tell him. Just... not now," he said rubbing his neck.

"The more you wait, the worst his reaction will be," Jaxon warned.

"It's only been a month and a couple of weeks-,"

"Only?" Jaxon asked incredulously.

"Well, what am I supposed to say? Hey Regulus I'm dating your sister-,"

"You're dating my what?" Regulus asked angrily, as he appeared dressed in his quidditch uniform. Evan snapped his head with widened eyes as he was met with Regulus's intense glare.

"O-oh hey Reg," Evan said, smiling at him, making Regulus glare at him even harder.

"Quit the act, Rosier. Did you say you're dating my sister?" he asked angrily.

"Regulus-," Jaxon started.

"Shut up Jaxon," Regulus said, not removing his glare from Evan, "Answer my question, Rosier."

Evan sighed, "Yes, we are dating."

Regulus stayed quiet as he looked at his mate with an intense look. "For how long," Regulus asked, more like a demand than a question.