𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Platform Confrontation

Platform 9 3/4 was crowded. The sound of excited first years and crying parents filled the air.
Regulus and Adhara walked together, shoulder to shoulder, with their backs straight and their chins high, their parents following closely behind them.

"Very well, my angels, have a good school year. I will be waiting to receive your letters soon," Walburga said to her children, flattening Regulus's hair.

"Yes, mother," the twins replied in unison, almost robotically.

Suddenly, their mother's face turned into a hateful scowl. Adhara followed her mother's gaze and spotted her older brother.

She felt her heart drop and she knew the situation would not end well, after all, her mother was not known for avoiding confrontation.

Walburga makes her way over to Sirius, with the twins and Orion following closely behind her. Sirius was standing with James Potter and his parents, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter.

"Well well well, I see you have found people to take pity on you. Though, I must say, I'm impressed at how fast you were able to replace your family," Walburga says to Sirius, disgust lacing her voice.

"You made me leave, or did you forget the abuse you made me endure for years mother?" Sirius said defensively.

Walburga laughs, "well maybe if you did not act like such a despicable, filthy blood-traitor, things might have been different. If only you were more like your sibling-,"

"I think that is enough Walburga, I suggest you leave. As you can see Sirius does not need you anymore. He's our family now," Fleamont Potter says standing defensively in front of Sirius.

His words caused an unpleasant feeling in Adhara's stomach. Did he really replace them that fast?

She looked at Sirius who had a smug look on his face and if looks could kill, she would have killed him there and then.

"You dare speak to me, you and your family of blood-traitor-," Walburga started but was interrupted by James Potter.

"Don't speak about my family like that you b-," James could not finish his sentence because Adhara pulled her wand out and pointed it at James.

"Finish that sentence and I'll curse you into oblivion," she muttered as she glared at him.

Sirius pulled out his wand and pointed at Adhara and Regulus did the same pointing it at Sirius.