𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬

Dance Lessons

Dance Lessons

Regulus was a morning person, unlike his twin sister. Normally, he was the first one to wake in his dorm and back at home. However, today wasn't one of those days. For the last week, he had been awoken by giggles and whispers in the wee hours of the morning. He was sure he would soon lose his mind if it continued.

"Oh stop Evan, that tickles," Regulus heard a feminine voice say followed by giggles.

Regulus groaned and smashed a pillow into his head to block out the noise.

Instead of stopping, the giggles only grew louder. Before he could say anything Jaxon beat him to it.

"Would you SHUT UP? FOR MERLIN'S SAKE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU LOT THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING," Jaxon yelled angrily from his bed.

"You don't have to be so rude about it," the girl replied in an obnoxious tone, only further annoying Jaxon.

Jaxon sat upright in his bed, "You're right, I'm sorry, let me rephrase that, would you please shut the fuck up?"

"Don't talk to her like that," Evan warns.

"Or what?" Jaxon challenged.

"Or I'll beat your ass."

"Can all of you shut the fuck up? You've been doing this shit for the past week, it's 5 in the morning for Merlin's sake," Regulus says angrily from his bed.

"Let's just go to the common room E, obviously we are unwanted here," Alyssa says glaring at Regulus and Jaxon, hoping out of Evan's bed leaving out the door, only in a night dress.

Evan shoots Jaxon and Regulus a stern glare and follows her out, in his pajamas.

Once they are out Jaxon hops up out of his bed and goes to Evan's side of the dorm.

"Jax, what the hell are you doing?" Regulus asks groggily looking at his friend.

Jaxon continues to rummage through Evan's possessions, "There's no way in hell that lunatic isn't using a love potion on Evan, she might be putting it in his drinks or in candy or something, we have to find it."

Evan and Alyssa had made their relationship official a little over a week ago, following Evan's dramatic display in the Great Hall, where he exclaimed in front of the entire school that he was in love with Alyssa.

It was now December 11th, one week before the Yule Ball to be exact, and Regulus and Jaxon couldn't take it anymore.

Jaxon and Regulus were becoming very concerned for their friend. Evan was acting extremely out of character, he basically cut out everyone and focused his attention solely on Alyssa. Regulus thought it was because he was in love, but his recent actions were more of infatuation and obsession than love.