Chapter Twenty One

"What did you do today?"

Mathias grinned at Zina. He walked in to find Zina watching the news. The reported spoke about the senseless killing of another African American man. Zina's eyes glued to the screen as the reporter described the police officer who used his knee to kill by strangling the man who then lost his breathe while getting arrested.

Mathias didn't tear her way. It's something Zina needs to be educated on soon as possible. The continued oppression of black people is not just a surface issue. The news was complaining about the rioting and looting across the country. Mathias wasn't ignorant hos white supremacy affects millions of African Americans. Zina included. 

The real problem isn't, businesses being vandalized and broken into. It is unfortunately a group of people, no human beings are being oppressed due to the pigment of their skin. Mathias didn't want to be blind to what is transpiring around him. He couldn't. 

Zina is affected. Not because of this reason alone show he pay attention.

Mathias pulls her onto his lap. Zina made herself comfortable leaning against his chest. He held her while they watched the news together. Several times Mathias felt Zina twitch as they listen to the brutality of the police against her people. 

At these seconds Mathias squeezed her softly so she knew he was there to comfort her. They need to have a serious talk about this. I don't know how I'll explain everything to her. They turned off the television once the news finished. 

Zina slowly shifted around. He saw the look of fear and empathy in her hazel eyes. Mathias hated seeing Zina with any ounce of sadness. Of course, it's foolish to think she'll never be sad but he wants her to be happy always. 

"Are you okay, little one?" 

Mathias rub Zina's back. His hands craving skin to skin contact. 

"I wish there is something I could do to help. I feel helpless after watching that. I didn't know this was happening. Why?" 

Mathias could read Zina's sincere want to help. 

"There are ways to help. We can sign petitions and donate to the cause in support for justice. Do you want to do this now?" 

"Yes I want to help, any way I can." 

"Okay let's go to my office. We'll donate to the Black Lives Matter campaign." 

I stood holding Zina. Disregarding my things. I'll grab them later. I carried her all the way to my office. Going in, sitting with her on my lap once again. I got comfortable and log on to the computer. Zina held my free hand while we wait for it to start up. Zina has one of the purest hearts. Someone like her shouldn't have experienced the things she's survived. No one should. 

The computer blinks to the home screen. I search for the BLM campaign and click on their website. Scrolling down to where the option to donate appears on the screen. I click to see 'fund the movement' highlighted. 

"What happens now?"

Zina's inquisition begins.

"Now you tell me how much you'd want us to give for the cause. This campaign fights to end state-sanctioned violence, liberate black people, and end white supremacy forever. Zina, baby donating isn't the only solution but it's one way to effect change. I want you to know there is more we can do. I'm happy you want to help. I want to as well." 

"Okay let's donate a lot. How much did you pay for me again?" 

"$20,000 but we can give more. We'll donate a $100,000 today since it's the maximum?"

I'm not sure if Zina comprehends the amount of money. I really need to get her signed up for homeschooling asap. 

"Is that a lot?" 

"Yes little one, it is but not as much I want to give. I was going to do $20,000,000 instead, but there's a limit. I'll have my lawyer Lax find out if they receive checks. If not an anonymous donation couldn't hurt." 

Zina nods. I move to the next step and make it a monthly contribution for now at least. I don't know how much it helps but I know any amount of money must help in some way. After I click submit I kiss Zina's temple. She watched as I log off shutting everything down. 

"Zina we need to get you in school soon. We can sign you up tomorrow morning before I leave for work. Is that alright with you?" 

"You love waking me up early." 

I grin just to tease her some. I don't but it's the only time I can fit it in before I head out for the day. 

"I don't but it won't be too bad I promise. Come let's go to my room. I need to shower I feel sticky." 

Zina climbs off holding my hand. She leads us to my quarters. At the same time, I memorize her dainty figure. She wore house clothes. Zine went into the ensuite bathroom.

"Why don't you wait in my room. I don't think you're ready to see me naked yet." 

She spins on her heels. Confused at what I said. Zina may seem submissive but one thing I find endearing is she's far from it. Zina is confident and loves to voice her opinion.

"I'm going to stay. I'll be fine." 

See what I mean. Zina went over to the bamboo bench and put it front the shower. I undress off the side putting the clothes in the hamper. Walking back to the shower. Immediately I sense Zina watching me. My member harden at the thought. Ignoring it I close the glass door to the shower. Facing the knob to turn on the water to a suitable temperature I can bear. 

(Picture of what I imagine Mathias bathroom to look like)  The glass slowly starts to steam up

The glass slowly starts to steam up. Providing a bit of cover. I wonder what's running through Zina's mind. I don't think she's seen a grown man nude before. Going about showering I quickly soak my body allowing the warm water to ease the tension all over. I take my scrubber adding a liberal amount of body wash then lathering myself from head to toe. 

I turn to the left. I'm granted with Zina sitting with her legs pressed firmly against each other in her attempt to settle the ache between her legs. That must be a result of watching me. Smirking at the sight I go back to rinsing then quickly wash my hair. Once it's clean I wash my face then I'm done. 

By now the glass is so steamy I have to swipe to see Zina's face. I step out walking over to the area with clean towels. I have to pass Zina to do so. I watch her bite her lips. She's excited by the sight of me and I love that. It makes me happy. Drying my hair and body I cover myself. When I turn I find Zina zoned on my chest. It's a sight to see.

"Zina. Come here. I have to ask you something." 

She nods. Coming right in front of me. Staring at the drops of water as they trail down to my waist. 

"I know I told you how I feel, but I've been meaning to make it official. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" 

"Huh, girlfriend?" 

How to explain this? 

"If you're my girlfriend it means we're in a relationship. So you are my partner. Kind of how you thought about me and Ashley when you met her. You and I will be together. Does that make sense?" 

I hope it does. That's the most PG-13 way I could explain it. 

"Kind of. I get what you're saying. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Does that mean you're my boyfriend?" 

I shake my head at her adorableness. Zina is a treat. Everything about her is sublime. 

"Yes little one, I'm your boyfriend. I have to change." 

That went well. Now it's official. Zina is mine. 
....

"You're getting sleepy. Ready to go to bed?" 

Zina's cute tired face is pressed against my chest as she snuggles into me. Zina easily made herself comfortable in my bed after we head in for the night. I was definitely tempted too many times to ravish her as she slicked to me like glue on paper. I can't even count how many times my mind took a turn. Conjuring images of Zina underneath me while I thrust deep as she screams for me. 

I want to let these thoughts roam but the possibility of them transforming from fantasy to reality is too great. I need to take things slow. Even if I want her clenching around me. 

"I want to sleep with you tonight." 

In nearly choke on my spit after hearing this. She doesn't mean it that way. But my mind goes there. 

"Are you sure. Don't you want to spread out on your bed?" 

"I'd rather be next to you. I'm staying. Goodnight Mathias." 

Zina tucks into me. Finding her spot as she drifts asleep. I'm quick to follow. Her warm body a cocoon, surrounds me until I can't fight any longer. 

Please comment and vote!!!
I know this chapter touches on current events but I needed to mention it. Even though this is a fictional story there are actual ways to help bring forth change. Like donating on Black Lives Matter. Signing petitions some I've seen and signed on Change.org. These ate some of the options. I wish I had the funds to do what Matiias did but even so, I donated a little because any amount no matter how small helps. It should be a human right to live without being afraid for your life just because of the color of your skin. #justice for black lives lost!