Chapter Twenty Four

He's home. I know he is. Whenever Mathias is near my body seems to prickle like it senses his presence. It's hard to describe. Like I have tiny detectors stitched into the layers of my flesh.

It takes me 2 seconds to jump up and head downstairs. Just as I get down, Mathias enters, closing the door behind him. 

"Welcome home." 

I literally run towards him. He prepares with a smile, arms wide open to hold me. I run into his arms, and he picks me up holding me tightly. My legs wrap around his waist securing myself to him. I never want to let go.

"I missed you, little one." 

"Me too. I love you." 

Before Mathias can say it back. I grip his hair pulling him into a tender kiss. He's so surprised his eyes are left open. But quickly takes over holding my but as he prive my mouth apart to enter. His tongue teases me tickling and pulling apart before repeating all over. He ravish me stepping over his things at the door and going into the kitchen. 

He must be hungry. 

Mathias sets me on the edge of the island. Without stopping his onslaught on my me, pulls down my panties in haste nearly ripping them. Immediately my legs spread to make room. 

"I've been thinking about this all day. I thought I could wait but fuck, I need you Zina." 

Mmm. I moan agreeing with his words. I've been thinking about it too. Thinking about what we did last night. 

Mathias continues biting my lips with his teeth. The sting a delicious burn that feels pleasurable. In the heat of the moment Mathias reached between my legs and parts my area. I feel two fingers rub me softly. It feels so good. 

I spread more for him. He pulls away to suck on my neck leaving mark that will show later. His finger flicks my nub until I'm so wet. He smears it around then suddenly they're inside me. Mathias fingers curl as he thrusts in and out. My body heats up from this. 

"Are you okay? Does this hurt?" 

"No. I feel fine. Keep going." 

Mathias fingers seem to get deeper. I hold his shoulders to steady myself. I don't want him to stop. 

"Oh uh. That feels good." 

Mathias hits something inside me that makes me feel this intense wave about to crash. He pulls out and I scream at him.

"No. Don't stop please." I meet his eyes to see him smirking at me. He's enjoys seeing me like this. 

"Didn't I say I'd kiss it better?" 

"Yes." 

"Then it's what I'll do. Lie back and relax." 

I follow his instructions. Mathias hold my thighs apart even further and begins kissing me there. Instead of his fingers I feel his tongue toying with me. He sucks on my flesh. Then let's go to blow warm air over it. The sensation brings me closer. Mathias spreads me with his fingers so his tongue can go inside me. Its rough grooves different as he pistons in an out. 

"Oh god. Hmm. Mathias!" I scream out. Going to hold his head firm between my legs. 

Mathias licks and plays with me until I feel like I'm floating above the clouds. I feel the pent up pressure below overflow."

"Oh mathias!!" 

He sucks me inside his mouth, making all kind of noises like he drinking his fill of me. I swear yellow dots cloud my eyes until all I see is white. I can't feel my body. My chest expands as I slowly collect myself. 

"Zina. Is Seline here?" 

I totally forgot. She could have walked in and see Mathias face between my legs. 

"She's not. She had a family emergency and left 3 hours ago. " 

"Okay. Remind me to call her before we go to bed." 

"Sure. Can you please help me down." 

My legs feel like jelly. Mathias chuckles at my request. It must be funny since he's the one who left me like this. He picks me up carrying me upstairs. 

"Aren't you hungry? What about your dinner?" 

"I ate before I got home. Besides you're much tastier. I'm not finished with you yet."  

"Didn't you have something to tell me?" 

Mathias stops short. He sits on his bed me on his lap. I wonder what he wants to tell me.

"I found your mom. I'm going to have her sign away her rights. How do you feel about this?" 

How do I feel? I don't know what to think. 

"I don't want to see her. Do what you think is best." 

"Little one, are you angry I did this without asking you." 

"I'm not upset. Even if I knew, it wouldn't change anything. She abandoned me. She doesn't love me. That will never change." 

Maybe I'm suppose to be upset. I'm not. Mathias set me down. Guess we're finished talking about this. That's fine with me.

"Get undressed." 

Mathias removes his clothes too. He's soon naked with his penis standing up. There is a drop of white at the top. I can't believe it was inside me. He's so big. 

"Come here little one." 

I go closer. Mathias pats the bed. His eyes are heated as he stares at my body. He's watching me like he's hungry and I'm his last meal. I love making him crave me like this. Mathias flips us over. Tumbling on top. Using all his strength to not crush me." 

"Zina, I love you. "

"I love you too." 
....

"I'm glad everything is okay. Congrats again Seline."

Mathias and Seline were on the phone. I hope whatever happened, isn't bad. Earlier she left after asking if I could put away the food. Seline looked nervous about something. I told her of course. She never seemed so panicky before so I knew whatever it is must be serious. 

"Your welcome. Take next week off. Maybe 2 weeks if you need to." 

I hear her mumble something on the other end. Knowing Seline she's probably telling Mathias one week is more than enough. Seline I've realize has a mother son like relationship with Mathias. She treats him with love and compassion as if he were her own. He respects her. They have a bond they've built over the years. 

"Okay. We'll see you soon. I'll let Zina know." 

Mathias hung up. He put his phone to charge. Turning back to me. 

"What happened? Is everything okay?" 

"Everything is fine. Seline's youngest daughter gave birth to healthy twins. She wanted to be there for support. Seline said to tell you sorry for leaving in a hurry.

Its nice of her to think about me. Twins wow. I'm happy for her. She already has one grandchild, now they make three. 

"Its okay. I'll tell her when she gets back. It'll be us for the next seven days." 

"Do you know what that means?" 

"No." 

"It means you're not leaving this bed unless for school work, to eat, or use the bathroom. Tomorrow have to make sure I catch up so I can take off next week too. We'll spend time together. How does that sound?" 

"Great, I can't wait. Won't I still have school?" 

"Yes but the good thing about online school is you set your own hours. You can start in a few days. Maybe we can even go to a school so you can see what it's like just in case you want to try going in person." 

"I don't think I'll change my mind but sure it wouldn't hurt. I haven't been in a school in forever." 

Mathias drew me onto his chest. Holding a few of my dreads rolling them between his fingers. I hope we can be like this forever. I hope we're never separated. 

His skin is warm to the touch against mine. He smells great. 

"I'm going to be so bored tomorrow."

"I know but after tomorrow, we'll have seven days alone together. I'll make sure to call you throughout the day. Call me if you get lonely."

"Its getting late. We should get ready for bed." 

"You're right little one. Let's go shower." 
....

"Mathias can I ask you something?" 

In the dim lighting I see him face me.

"You can ask me anything." 

"Did something happen today? You seemed upset when you can home." 

"I'm surprised you picked up on that. Mom stopped by and we argued, but its nothing serious. I'm okay." 

"What was the argument about?" 

He tensed up but continues rubbing my back. These days Mathias and I sleep in his room. I still use my room because my stuff is there but I'm alway in his at night. 

"I won't go into detail. She disapproves of our relationship and we got into it before I had to force her to leave. I don't want you to worry about this. She'll come around. Even if she doesn't, it doesn't change how I feel." 

I lean in closer. I hate Mathias and his mom aren't getting along because of me. I never want that. I know what it's like to not have a any relationship with your parents. I would hate to jeopardize his.

"Hey, whatever you're thinking don't. Our relationship has always been shaky. You had nothing to do with that. Everything is going to be okay." 

I only nod. I believe him that their relationship wasn't all that great to begin with. But for some reason something inside me didn't think everything would smooth out so easily. 

Please comment and vote!!!