♛ CHARLIE WEASLEY ♛

Soon after Rita Skeeter had left- or more accurately been scared off by the Black twins-, the other champions began to return to the medical tent. None of them were too badly injured. Dante had a gash on his leg from trying to scramble away from the Peruvian Vipertooth- apparently it had caught him off guard. The older twin had eventually managed to knock it out using an exceptionally powerful stunning spell. Aurora was proud of him.

Adam came in next. He had made some sort of instant effect sleeping draught- apparently all it had to do was touch the dragon and it would be knocked out. Aurora knew the boy was good at potions, but she didn't know he was that good. Unfortunately there had been a complication- Adam dropped the potion. He was lucky the vial didn't break, or he would have been screwed.

Next came Fleur. The French girl had a nasty looking burn on her leg. She had managed to put her dragon to sleep, but had made the mistake of not giving it a wide birth as she passed. The dragon snored, shooting a jet of fire at Fleur's skirt, which was set alight. By the time she had been put out she was mortified. Aurora had tried to convince her adoptive sibling that it wasn't that embarrassing- but in reality it was.

After Fleur came Viktor. He only had a few cuts and bruises, but the Bulgarian champion was upset- he had accidentally blinded his dragon, causing it to crush its own eggs in a moment of blind panic. The champions tried to comfort him, but he felt terrible.

Harry took a little while longer to return to the medical tent- Aurora had spent all of that time pacing and biting her nails. When the boy finally did return, he was almost knocked over by the force of his God sister's embrace.

Once Aurora had released him from her vice-like grip, Harry proceeded to tell them how he got round the Horntail using his Firebolt. The dragon had apparently broken out of its restraints and chased him all the way to Hogwarts and back! Aurora had to admit she was impressed.

Harry had just finished his story when a group of people burst into the tent. Aurora spotted Hermione and Ron first, followed by Blanca, Draco and Ariadne. Behind them, a group of Cedric and Fleur's followed along with a pretty blonde girl Aurora had never met.

"Harry! Aurora! Dante!" Hermione and Ron called at the same time, rushing forward to greet their friends. Ariadne, Blanca and Draco waited close behind.

"Guys, you were brilliant!" Hermione squeaked. "You were amazing! You really were!" the twins and Harry smiled at the girl before Ron pushed in front of her. Aurora and Dante had not seen him in a while as him and Harry were not on speaking terms.

"Harry." the ginger boy began seriously. "Whoever put your name in that Goblet - I - I reckon they're trying to do you in!" Aurora could see the relief flood Harry's eyes, even though his expression was neutral. Sensing that this was a private matter, the twins excused themselves to go and talk to their cousins.

As soon as they were a far enough distance away, Blanca tackled them into a fierce hug, followed closely by Draco and Ariadne. The five began to laugh hysterically, which earned them a few odd looks from Fleur's friends. They didn't care though. They were too relieved to notice.

Draco wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes before exclaiming; "You two were brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" Ariadne and Blanca nodded vigorously in agreement. However, Ariadne turned to the younger twin with a puzzled look on her face.

"Aurora? What was that spell you used?" she asked curiously. Her remaining cousins and brother turned to her expectantly. Aurora opened her mouth to reply, but found she had no answer. The girl had no clue what spell she had used.

Before Ariadne could enquire further, Hermione suddenly burst into tears from where she was standing with Ron and Harry, who asked why she was crying. Everyone in the tent was watching her in confusion.