♛ RUBEUS HAGRID ♛

Aurora and Cedric had not spoken about what happened at the Yule Ball. They acted as though nothing had happened. Ilya had told the girl that she needed to confront him about it, but for once in her life, Aurora was too scared. She was scared that the incident would ruin their friendship, and that was the last thing she wanted.

Because of her confusing feelings, Aurora had been falling behind in her studies. As much as she liked Cedric, she wasn't going to let a boy get in the way of her success. So, the girl buried herself in her studies, spending every evening reading book after book in the Library, and every night reading some more in bed. Her friends were becoming increasingly concerned for her health. Aurora would wander into breakfast every morning with dark bags under her eyes, which would only have increased by the next morning. Therefore, her friends had decided to stage an intervention. Or rather, Fred and George Weasley had. The rest of them were far too scared to cross her when she was in such a bad mood. The lack of sleep had begun to have an effect on her.

So, it was when Aurora was studying early on Saturday morning in the Library that Fred and George decided it was time for their intervention. It was the perfect time. There was hardly anyone in the room at that time, and Aurora's studying spot was in a quiet, secluded corner of the Library, far away from Madame Pince. Fred and George burst through the doors and strode confidently over to where Aurora was still poring over her books.

"This," Fred began, slapping his hands down on the table in front of him. "Is an intervention." Aurora raised her eyebrows at the two ginger boys in front of her, and placed her quill back in the inkpot very slowly.

"Is it now?" she deadpanned. She was not in the mood for their games today. The Weasley twins may not care a whole lot about their grades, but Aurora definitely did. If they though they could just waltz in here and make her drop everything in a flash, they had another thing coming.

"Yes. It is." George said sternly, folding his arms across his chest. Aurora had to hold back a snort. She definitely preferred the Weasley twins who did not give a damn about anyone but themselves. Why couldn't they just let her study?

"You have been working yourself to exhaustion. It's not healthy, Aurora. Now, if it were down to us we would--" Fred was interrupted by his brother.

"Make you burn all your books and come pranking with us." he suggested hopefully. Aurora glared at him and Fred shook his head disapprovingly.

"No, we would not." he then seemed to reconsider his statement. "Well, maybe if we weren't absolutely terrified that you might try and kill us, but--" he was cut off once again, this time by an extremely annoyed Aurora.

"Look, I'm trying to study here, so if you don't have anything useful to say then kindly piss off ." she growled before turning her attention back to her books. Fred and George exchanged a look before nodding in confirmation. In a flash, they both surged forward and seized each of Aurora's arms, pinning them by her sides and pulling her from her seat. At the same time, George reached into her pocket and took her wand so she had no means of fighting back. The twins began to steer the protesting Aurora away from her books. As they neared Madame Pince, the Librarian gave them a rather dirty look as the girl continued to shriek obscenities in Italian at the two boys.

"Sorry, Madame. She just started screaming." George began.

"No idea why. Don't worry though, we're taking her out now. Bye Madame!" Fred finished with a wave as him and his brother continued to drag the protesting Aurora out of the Library. The trio earned some odd looks as they made their way through the corridors and towards the Great Hall, but Aurora did not seem to care.

"Vi pentirete di questo Fred e George Weasley! Ricordatevi le mie parole! Tenete un occhio aperto stasera! Oh, ti ucciderò, maledizione!" (You'll regret this Fred and George Weasley! Mark my words! You keep one eye open tonight! Oh, I'm going to bloody kill you!) she shrieked at them, earning a glare from a passing Ravenclaw student who Aurora knew to be friends with Cho Chang. The girl glared fiercely at her.