♛ DRESS SHOPPING ♛

For the first time in days, Aurora woke up in the comfort of her Beauxbatons dormitory with sunlight streaming through the curtains. Madame Pomfrey had released her from the Hospital Wing the morning after the Bianco's and the Tonks' had left. Aurora had spent the whole day with her friends, eating sweets, running through the corridors and having snowball fights. But today she had to go back to doing lessons.

Aurora groaned as she rolled out of bed. She absolutely despised Mondays. After slipping on her blue silk dress and brushing out her bed-hair, the girl checked her timetable for the day. In the morning she had Arithmancy with the Gryffindors. Aurora groaned inwardly. She hoped Fred and George were in her class- that way she might not die of boredom.

Aurora quickly gathered up her things into a white leather handbag and made her way out of the dormitory. The girl hurriedly greeted some of her fellow Beauxbatons students who still lingered in the common room, but she didn't have time to stay and chat. She was already running late for Arithmancy.

Fortunately, Aurora had made it to class just before Professor Vector. Blanca and the Weasley twins were already seated, and called her over as soon as they saw her. Luckily for them, Professor Vector was not a very observant woman- she did not notice Aurora snoozing on the desk while Blanca plaited bits of her hair and Fred and George tried to turn their textbooks bright pink. Aurora wondered why the Weasley twins
had chosen Arithmancy in the first place. They never did any work.

Thankfully, the class ended three quarters of an hour early, as Gryffindor had some sort of House meeting to attend. Professor Vector had at that point let the two Beauxbatons students leave early- as she did not see the point in teaching them.

So, Aurora and Blanca spent the rest of their free time in the Beauxbatons common room reading and eating chocolate frogs- a very healthy breakfast. When it was finally time for lunch, the two girls made their way downstairs to meet their friends in the Great Hall.

As Aurora and Blanca entered the room, the sound of excited chatter and high pitched giggles reached their ears. It seemed that all the girls in the Great Hall were being even more hyperactive than usual, although for what reason Aurora wasn't sure. The girl shared a look with her cousin as they passed a Hufflepuff girl who was hyperventilating, giggling and crying at the same time. Something was definitely going on.

As the two girls finally reached their friends at the Gryffindor table, they noticed that even Hermione seemed flustered. She was chattering excitedly to Ron and Harry, who looked as though they wanted the floor to open up and swallow them. Meanwhile, Fleur was receiving even more stares from every boy in the room as she also babbled animatedly to anyone who would listen to her. Something strange was happening here.

"Hi guys." Aurora and Blanca greeted in unison as they sat down in between Cedric and Adam. Both boys' cheeks were tinged red, and they kept glancing around the hall nervously. On the other side of them, Viktor sat with his head down and a sullen look on his face. He kept glaring at anyone who came near to the group. Aurora did not know what was going on with her friends, but it was worrying.

"Is someone going to tell us what in Merlin's name is going on?" Blanca asked. For a moment, no one spoke up. They just stared at the two Italian girls.

"You didn't hear?" Hermione asked incredulously. Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Was there something she was supposed to know about? As far as she knew, today was as normal a day as any other.

"Hear what exactly?" Aurora glanced round at all her friends. The boys were staring at her in fear, whilst Fleur, Hermione and Gabrielle's mouths hung open.