Prologue

Louis P.O.V

"What you going to do fag?" my bully said spitting on me. Don't worry about me I get this type of thing happening to me every day. No matter where I go something bad happens to me. You might be asking, "what about at home?" well my home life is shit too. I hate life and I hate living how and where I do. I live in the shitty part of town and I live with my abusive dad. My mom calls every weekend and I see her during the holidays. My mom left my dad when I was very young; she told me that when she gets a new house and a better place for her to stay then she would come back for me. But it's been almost thirteen years and she still hasn't come back. I think she just got a better family where there wasn't a drunk of a husband and a poor excuse of a father.

"Stupid Fag!" the bully said and kicked me in the rib one last time before walking away.

My dad's a teacher at the school and the day after I told him I was gay everyone in school knew. I know that my dad told everyone in the school that I was gay and that I was worthless. My father was talking a bunch of shit coming out of his ass.

This is my depressing story and I will tell you it all from the beginning to the end to where I found the four loves of my life.