Brat

Going to clarify, just because I like the Harry Potter world and some of its characters does not mean I support J.K. Rowling and I never will.

*Bianca's P.O.V*

I fixed my hair up in a high ponytail, feeling the swishy strands of my black hair brushing against my neck. I stared at myself in the mirror of the changing room, running a finger over my lips to make sure my red lipstick was dry. I looked at my finger and smiled softly when I saw that it came back mostly clean. The boss didn't like when we wore lipstick that came off easily, it meant that we would have to step away and reapply it which meant guests had to wait which could agitate them.

In most pubs, or clubs as some people called them, you could afford to keep customers waiting for a bit and maybe let them get agitated. At the Red Thorn however, you never upset the clientele or kept them waiting as it could end bad for the staff. As one of the biggest open kink clubs, we had some pretty demanding doms and subs. As a server it was my job to get the best drinks served and to get them served as quickly as possible. I also had the responsibility to give most of my attention to the private rooms I had but I also couldn't show that I was giving most of my attention to the private rooms. This job was exhausting but it also paid well so I would deal with all of the challenges that the job offered.

I fixed my top, my thin black top revealing my red bra. My top was tied up to show my stomach and I was wearing a stiff looking black leather skirt. I glanced at my watch and then took it off knowing that jewelry wasn't allowed when we worked because we could lose it or get it stolen. I threw my watch in my locker before grabbing my high heels and trading my sneakers out for them. I hated heels but I loved making my 5'4" self taller by wearing them. I left the changing area and used my key card to leave because even though the owners were jerks, they cared for our safety which is why the changing area required a key card.

I made my way to the bar, my green eyes scanning the crowd. We had the usuals mainly doms which either came here with their subs or came here to get subs. We also had a few subs which came here every week with a different dom which we couldn't comment on but hated. I smiled at the server who had gotten stuck behind the bar, a girl named Cindy who was just a bit too fake for me.

"Any private rooms for me tonight?" I asked as I leaned against the bar, licking my lips anticipation at the idea of how many tips I could possibly get if I played everything right.

"You have one private room. Room two and it's one of your regulars," Cindy said as she kept mixing and pouring drinks as I nodded.

"One of my regulars? Good to know, hope it's one of the nice ones," I said with a smile as I grabbed a cherry from the little bowl of drink toppers we had and popped it into my mouth, sucking on the cherry as I made my way to my private room. We always started in our private room before going to our assigned areas. I grabbed the stem of the cherry and slowly pulled on it, letting the cherry get pulled off with my teeth. I chewed on the stem as I pushed open the curtain, filling a shiver shoot up my spine when I saw the regular Cindy was referring to.

"Hello," the woman sang as I rolled the cherry around in my mouth, trying to think of what to say. "Did you miss me Bianca?" she questioned. Her dark eyes, not quite black or brown, peered into mine. Her curly hair was pulled back and nicely

"I didn't really have time to miss you Bellatrix," I stated. "You were just here the other day," I told her, smirking slightly. "So what brought you here so soon?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I decided to bring my sister out, show her what she's missing," Bellatrix said, making me look around the room.

"Have you lost your mind? There isn't anyone else here," I said as I stood there, slightly confused before brushing it off and heading over to the table. "Anyways what would you like to drink?" I questioned.

"I'll have my usual and you can get my sister this new fruity drink," Bellatrix said, making me lean over the table slightly, looking at what she pointed to.

"Actually you can just get me what she's having," a woman's voice said, making me straighten up with a blush knowing that my skirt had probably ridden up enough to reveal my panties. It wasn't that my panties embarrassed me per se but the fact that they were lace and see through did.

"Alright ma'am," I said as I turned around, my eyes landing on the woman. My eyes trailed up to her face, her blue eyes meeting my gaze as she stared back. Anyone who knew anything about the wizarding world knew who this was and if you didn't then her hair was a dead giveaway with her black and blonde hair. "Ma-malfoy...you're a Malfoy," I stuttered.

"Indeed I am," the woman said as she smirked, walking towards me. She moved around me and sat down in the booth as I tried to get control over the heat that had spread through my body at the sight of her.

"I'll go get your drinks now," I said as I moved to leave, pushing past the curtains. I stood there for a moment, curious as to what was going to be said. I know eavesdropping is bad and curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

"Do you know what just happened?" I heard Bellatrix ask making me frown as I stood there, wondering what on Earth she could be talking about.

"No, what are you on about sister?" Narcissa questioned, her voice making my knees feel weak. Her voice was beautiful and elegant but it also held a dominant tone in it.

"Bianca is known as The Brat. She never addresses anyone as ma'am but the moment she heard your voice, without knowing you were Narcissa Malfoy, she called you ma'am," Bellatrix said before falling silent. I left quickly when I heard the soft thumps of heels moving towards the curtains, my breath catching in my throat as I heard the curtain open just as I rounded the corner.