Daisuga ⸝⸝ Dishes

"Stop being so stubborn! It's your turn afterall."
"You know I don't want to!"
"I washed the dishes 4 times this week. That's unfair." Sugawara huffed. "And you still haven't given me-"
Daichi sighed, before wrapping his arms around Suga's waist whilst nuzzling his head into the crook of Suga's neck. "You do it..." Daichi whined.
"Ugh, for someone who used to be captain of a volleyball team before graduation, you're so lazy!" Suga crosses his arms.
"Then what do I owe you?" Daichi asked. Suga simply stood there in confusion. "What?"
"What do I owe you, if you do the dishes tonight?" Daichi asked. Suga stood there, fingers running through light ashy grey locks.
"Cuddles and kisses. A lot of cuddles and kisses. That includes morning cuddles." Suga said arms crossed.
Daichi stood there before simply kissing Suga's cheek. "Glaldy." He said.
That night he stood there watching as Suga cleaned the dishes. Daichi was simply not in the mood, and often Suga would make little deals out of well, just about everything. Yet more of the work side than the play side.
"You're cleaning!"
"Nope, you're the one doing the bed."
"You should do the laundry, I have to work, afterall don't expect being a preschool teacher to be an easy job."
"Babe can you cook tonight?"
And Daichi; simply lazy. But of course he worked around the house when needed. Cleaning, cooking, and all that, the house work was evenly shared. Some weeks they just broke the word even.

-The Next Morning-

The next morning Suga was glad he would get what he deserved. Afterall no work. As Sugawara woke up at what seemed to be 7:25
he turned around feeling the need to look into Daichi's brown eyes. Yet they were closed, slowly Suga's pale fingers touched Daichi's face, before he clinged onto Daichi.
The other male slowly fluttered his eyes open. Suga hugged Daichi loosely not even realizing his husbands eyes were now awake. Daichi just let his arms snake around Suga, as Sugawara kissed Daichi's forehead.
"You're now awake huh?" Suga chuckled.
"Mhm.." Daichi's voice dripping with sleepiness.
Daichi only seemed to scoop Sugawara closer to him, as the sun light hits down on their faces from the blinds, not that they seemed to mind. Suga felt warm cupped away in Daichi's arms, it felt safe. And the fact that they were comfy in their blanket made it all so much more better. They stayed like that for up to an hour, simply sweet talk really.

After the both of them took showers, becoming clean for the day, Sugawara walked out in a light purple hoodie, and some matching sweatpants with some white socks. Daichi wore a blue and white sweatshirt and sweatpants, with blue socks. The two really didn't seem to care for today was just a day to stay in. Daichi grabbed the remote to the TV and looked at Suga. "What do you-"
"Can we watch the Case Files Of Jeweler Richard again?" Suga said immediately, he really liked that anime series. It was really good, and Suga liked how it was pretty sweet to watch. "You just want an excuse to crush on Richard." Daichi rolled his eyes.
"And?" Suga asked cocking his head to the side.
"Erm..nothing Suga." Daichi kisses Suga's forehead, whilst pushing away some of those gorgeous locks.

As they watched the show, Suga constantly couldn't help but admit in his head how much he wanted royal milk tea right now.
Whilst Daichi thought he was crushing on Richard since well, Richard was one of the most attractive characters. Heck, he was the most attractive character. And for the rest of the day things proceeded to go Suga's way.
Each choice, from lunch till they were asleep, Suga's.

By next week Daichi was caught whining within the kitchen. "I've given you a long enough break, now it's your turn."
Suga threw his hands up, "Cmon! I'm tireddddd." Suga whined.
"Nooooo!" Suga whined, he was like some child. "It's your turn." Daichi said.
"I've done the dishes for the past 5 days." Daichi pointed at his husband.
"Nope!" Suga chuckled. "I'm not in the mood-"
"Those were my exact words last week or something." Daichi huffed. Sugawara then walked up to Daichi, kissing his cheek. Daichi became flustered. "Heh, how about I owe you tomorrow?" Suga let his head rest into Daichi's chest.
"Hm..fine." Daichi said.
"What do you want..?"
"Cuddles and kisses."
Let's just say a schedule for whoever washed the dishes was literally thrown out the window.

     I honestly had no clue for this one, since my history assignment has been on my head lately

I honestly had no clue for this one, since my history assignment has been on my head lately. I finished it today, luckily. I just thought that playful newly wed couple argument thing would be cute 🤍
So anyways, hope you enjoyed <3

807 words~