Sunaosa ⸝⸝ The Flower Shop Boy

Suna would always visit the flower shop simply to look at the flowers, he..had a very odd passion for just admiring the beauty of flowers. Even if thorns would pain his fingers, looking at roses was looking at beauty itself.
Also..ever since his mother died..life hadn't been the same. Afterall, his mother was a florist. Everyday after college classes he would go to the flower shop, but some flowers, and go and just..talk to his mothers grave. Tell her, how much he loved her, wished she were still alive, vent out to her, and most of all just rant his heart out.
Lately though, he's been having his eyes on a boy who worked there. He was..rather beautiful he had to admit. He reminded Suna of early grey roses, from his ashy grey hair, he had slightly blue eyes, which reminded Suna of bluestars or gentians, and he had a rather tall figure, around 6 ft by far.
Suna had talked to him here and there, he's pretty nice, more on the chill side, and he never seemed to pick a fight with customers. He had a rather tough accent though, and there'd be a blond guy who looked just like him that'd come in. Usually that guy was the only one the ashy haired male would get a little annoyed around.
Suna could already tell they were siblings, twins to be specific.
And once he heard the blond say soemthing..he referred to the other male..as..'Samu, if that was it.
Suna, usually one to be cold and teasing to those around him, well more of salty, had to admit falling for him would be an understatement.
Today, Suna walked in as usual, he was thinking to buy his mother's favorite, white snapdragon. He knew how much she loved them, he remembered how she'd have the plants near a window in her and her husbands (Suna's dad) room. Carefully Suna picked out some that were wrapped up in beautifully in white sealed up with a greyish bow.
As Suna walked up to the ashy haired boy in order to pay the guy immediately looked at Suna with those gorgeously ocean blue eyes.
"..Are those white snapdragon?" he asked.
Suna was startled at first from the sudden question, "Yes.." he said in response.
"I'm sorry, I just..really love white snapdragon."
"Oh? So did my mother." Suna said without thinking. "Your buying them for your mother? That's sweet.." the flower shop boy played with his sleeve.
"Well..shes..dead now..she loved these." Suna admitted scratching his neck.
"Oh, I'm so sorry.."
"Nothing for you to be sorry about." Suna said simply trying to hide the blush working up on his face.
Suna looked at him, "So I'm guessing you know something or two on flowers?"
Suna was shocked to know he'd ask that, he'd never want to bring more conversation into the well..conversation.
"Mhm, I've been workin 'ere, and I love flowers. Especially snapdragon.."
he took the flowers seeing how much would have to be paid.
"I love snapdragon and camellia...and lilac as well." Suna watched as the flower shop boy smiled. "Aha, that's sweet. I love Japanese anemone too." he smiled. "Hm..what's your name?" he asked. Suna for a second literally forgot his name.
"Suna..Suna Rintaro."
"Well, I'm Osamu Miya, yet I have a twin, so call me Osamu or 'Samu." Osamu said.
"Oh is he blond? I've seen him come in and talk to you most days."
"Yep hes my annoyin twin." Osamu chuckled.
"Not to mention, I aint gonna lie, I've seen ya everyday, I was kinda dying to get to know ya better, guess I was kinda scared." Osamu admitted.
"I got to the college around here, and I visit my mothers grave...everyday." Suna mumbled.
"...Wow..thats really..sweet of you..I don't even visit my mother often, telling from this job and since I go to a college near here too..."
"Well...the price is $25.80."
Suna took out his wallet, usually he'd choose less expensive flowers yet he wanted to get snapdragon today. "Here." He handed over $30 and got the change back. "It was really nice talking to you." Osamu chuckled as he waved.
"It was nice talking to you too." Suna said, shielding his soft smile away from the world.

-The Next Day-

The next day Suna walked in, he was in the mood for buying some white and baby blue hydrangea. He saw Osamu again and he watched as Osamu sweetly smiled at him, giving a little wave. Suna simply waved back, smiling as he picked up a bouquet with both white and baby blue hydrangeas. He inspected it, before walking up to the counter. Osamu smiled, "Nice seeing you back in here Sunarin.." Osamu said. Suna looked at him, Sunarin? That's..cute. I hate to admit but it is.
"Nice seeing you too, 'Samu." Suna's voice was somewhat bitter sounding as usual.
"So today some hydrangea?...Are you stalking me or something?" 'Samu asked chuckling. Suna cocked a brow, "What the fuck- no- why ask that?"
"Nothin' I just...love these too. It's almost like ya know every flower I like." 'Samu gave off an adorable chuckle. "Hydrangea is really beautiful.." Osamu's voice seemed relaxed, it sounded crystal clear and calming.
"Well, today I just felt like white and baby blue." Suna shrugged it off, he wanted to be a rude ass to 'Samu, yet it felt good to be regular or sweet with him?
His eyes were something else huh? And that grey hair, oh how Suna just wanted to admire how soft it looked. The flower shop boy, he seemed perfect.
"Ya know it's kinda boring seeing everybody walk in only to buy roses, roses are pretty but then again pretty staple and bland." Osamu said.
"Agreed." Suna simply said. Osamu then looked at Suna, "$15.32" Osamu said.
Suna paid for the flowers and simply blushed looking and admiring the flower shop boy, he was different, and that 'different' was the perfect match for Suna.

Over the course of the next few days to weeks, Suna got Osamu's number, they became good friends, and got closer, so much to where Suna would actually allow someone to hug him without Suna feeling weird or embarrassed as of the sudden gesture. So much so to where he got some white snapdragon, slowly he sighed. He held the bouquet of snapdragons within his hand, slowly he walked in during Osamu's time to close the place up. Osamu was locking the doors and so, nobody here, and he was outside of the shop, 6 PM.
The flower shop boy stood there, beautiful as always, in a grey and white adidas hoodie, and black ripped up skinny jeans, black boots, and a grey beanie, he had thin black gloves on because of the slight cold. As Suna walked up to him, in a green scarf, very light and thin, a black and white striped shirt, navy blue dark jeans, and a matching green shade jacket to go with the scarf followed by black boots he looked into those blue eyes. "'Samu.." he said.
Osamu turned around. "Sunarin?" he turned around genuinely confused.
Suna gave him the flowers, Osamu cocked a brow looking over to the side. "Sunarin why are you giving me these? At a time like t-this?" Osamu blushed, what's going on? Suna simply blushed, "I've, liked you for a while now..'Samu, and I remember, you said white snapdragon was your favorite...I can't keep my eyes off you..will you be..hm..my flower shop boy?" Suna asked within a few seconds. 'Samu at first was in shock, before blushing and chuckling.
"I-I like you too..Sunarin. Yes! I-I will be your flower shop boy...heh." Osamu chuckled, and that day they walked to their homes together.
Simply holding hands, whilst laughing. For now, Osamu was Suna's flower shop boy.

     Of course Idk who the top or bottom is

Of course Idk who the top or bottom is. Like don't judge me for making Suna top, I really didn't know. Either way-
I found this adorable
Hope y'all enjoyed 🤍

1368 words~