Levyaku ⸝⸝ "Kiss me Yaku!"

Lev liked Yaku, actually scratch that-
He loved Yaku. He loved Yaku dearly, so much to where you could consider it somewhat unhealthy. "So, you like Yaku? The demon senpai of this team?" Kuroo chuckled, smacking Lev on the back.
"Ow- I mean, yeah! Of course I like Yaku-San!" Lev straightened his posture.
"So since Christmas is around tomorrow maybe you should, i don't know, confess that day?" Kuroo suggested, grabbing his bag from his locker. Lev's face flushed up, "B-But Yaku-San will reject me! That's for sure.." Lev said.
"No no..listen Yaku may be a total demon, but he isn't cold hearted. Don't worry Lev, just have some confidence." Kuroo said in an assuring tone. He really was trying to make Levyaku work. "But..how can I confess? Like in a Christmas way." Kuroo's eyes widened a bit. "So you wanna confess afterall?"
"Yes!" Lev said with excitement.
"Hm, stay in the gym for a bit. And when Christmas comes soon enough you'll be winning over Yaku's heart." Kuroo grinned.

-----

Yaku was casually going to Kuroo's house. He thought it was sweet to know the fellow third year was throwing a holiday party. Yak buried his face into the red cotton scarf around his neck, stuffing his hands covered in black cloth into the pockets of his grey puffer. He walked in his black boots along icy streets, trying to radiate some sort of body heat. It was freezing. "Almost there.." he muttered, his teeth chattering throughout the cold.
He tried to refrain from slipping on icy tracks ahead of him. Slowly he reached Kuroo's door, he knocked on the wooden door ever so slightly. As the door swung open Yaku was welcomed to warmth, and kuroo standing at the door. "Hey Yaku-San! Glad you could make it." Kuroo welcomed the fellow third year in. "You're probably freezing. So get inside." Kuroo ushered Yaku in. Yaku rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah i know." As Yaku went in he saw Kenma and Yamamoto to the side talking to one another. Kai and Fukunaga, Inuoka, Teshiro, and Shibayama. Basically the whole team. Most of them in red and green and white because well, Christmas. Yaku took off his coat only to reveal his red and white sweater. "It's freezing out there."
"Tell me something I don't know." Kuroo chuckled.
"Yaku-San!" Lev said like a child. He immediately clinged onto the third year. "Huh? H-hey?" Yaku's face heated up from the sudden contact. Lev smirked, "look up Yaku-san!" Lev gestured up.
Yaku looked up, a mistletoe perfectly placed above them. Kuroo and Shibayama chuckled immaturely. "Cmon..kiss!" Yamamoto said smirking. Kenma even chuckled lightly.
Yaku's face burned already. "E-eh?! Wha- no..erm..eh-" Lev gave pleading eyes back. "How about just a kiss on the cheek?" Lev asked somewhat desperately. Yaku blushed, before quickly kissing Lev's somewhat flushed cheek. Kuroo giggled like a six year old at the gesture. "Shut up rooster head!" Yaku crossed his arms, face as red as his sweater.

As the part went on, laughter was shared and food too. The team watched several movies and throughout their Christmas party it was just utter fun. After the team had some snacks Yaku was taking some dishes to the kitchen, only to see Lev across from him casually getting some water. As Yaku walked through Lev smiled. "Yaku-San look up!" He said again. Yaku's eyes widened, don't tell me- oh the surprises of today...
Yaku looked up to see another mistletoe. "I-"
"Does that mean we have to kiss again?" Lev asked innocently. He obviously planned this right? Yaku though sighing a little bit. "Come on..kiss me Yaku-san." Lev said with a little pout. Someones full of confidence today. Yaku huffed, he felt his face burn yet again, but that was before he went on his toes, kissing Lev's lips softly whilst blushing ever so slightly; a soft and sweet simple kiss. "There you got a kiss. Consider that your Christmas gift!" Yaku huffed, crossing his arms, slightly feeling the heat of his cheeks.
Lev was taken aback, "Yaku-San?" he said kind of lost in his own world. He wasn't expecting much of an action. Yaku just blushed more. "Shut up hmph.." Yaku muttered, Lev giggled a bit getting his water. As Lev walked past Yaku, Yaku set the dishes aside taking a deep breath. "Two can play at that game."
Yaku grabbed a mistletoe.

The team gathered at Kuroo's room. Kuroo was just playing Mariah Carey songs and Christmas songs. Shibayama sang along-
"All I want for Christmasssssss is- youuuuuu~"
Yamamoto clapped. "I'm surprised you hit that high note." Kai said chuckling. "It took 45 times in the bathroom." Shibayama admitted. "Worth it though." Kai said. "I'm just hoping Yaku and Lev will finally date." Kuroo said simply. "Wait they're not already?" Yamamoto asked.
The team looked at him all funny. "Dude what-" Inouka almost choked on his sprite. "I thought they were, wait where even are they?" Yamamoto asked.
"Kitchen I think, Yaku insisted he do the dishes." Kuroo said. "And Lev?" Kai asked.
"With Yaku I think." Kenma mumbled.

-In The Kitchen-

Yaku had this all perfectly planned. As he scrubbed a plate clean, Lev was beside him setting some of the dishes in their place. As Yaku finished he fixed his sweater up a bit, feeling the mistletoe in his pocket. "Hey Lev, mind bending down a little, I wanna give you a present." Yaku hummed. Lev was confused, coking his head to his side before shrugging it off. "Okay Yaku-san.." he replied kind of eagerly.
As Lev bent down, Yaku smacked the mistletoe on his head. "H-huh? Yaku-"
Yaku then kissed Lev's lips quite quickly in response, leaving Lev in shock before he kissed back. "I love you, you tree. Merry Christmas." Yaku hummed slyly. Lev blushed, "I love you too Yaku-San!"
Kuroo slowly put his red cases phone away. "I'll leave these love birds to it."

      Sorry for somewhat slow updates

Sorry for somewhat slow updates. I got the common cold like the dumbass I am and I feel like absolute shit right on Christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and enjoy your Christmas! !Next chapter is Kagehina. Love you all! 🤍🤍🤍

1053 words~