00: Prologue

A/N: Hello, author-san here, I am sorry if there are a lot of slut-shaming here. This book is very unedited and has a lot of grammar mistakes. I am posting this for old readers who requested it. 

Edit (July 23, 2023) Follow me on IG: iamakumakegs and my fb page iamakumakegs to keep updated when this book will be published on amazon kindle :) I'm honestly scared to edit this book soon because I'm dreading all the mistakes I made hahaha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Luka's POV

I took another deep sigh which was probably the 100th sigh of this evening. I flipped through the channels lazily with half-lidded eyes, my feet were placed on the coffee table as I waited for my girlfriend Jude. Honestly, that woman was just a pain in my ass. It was already ten in the evening. I told her that I would pick her up from that party but noooo, she decided to be an easy target for rapists.

A knock on the door snapped me from complaining in my thoughts and I stood up to answer it. I slowly opened the door and I shivered and my wolf, Cerberus, started messing inside of me. I caught a whiff of our mate's scent of vanilla but there was no one there except for Jude.

"Calm your tits!" I scolded.

Cerberus bared his sharp teeth at me. "MATE MATE MATE!" he chanted.

Jude stood there with a smile and with her hands behind her back. Her long blonde hair tied into a messy bun and her blue eyes shimmering with mischief. She was wearing her pink coat that ended at her knees and her stilettos that could be used for stabbing someone.

"Hi babe! I got a surprise for you!" she chirped.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my muscular arms in front of my chest. "Let me guess, another Ariana Grande album? I told you, I'm not interested in your jams." I huffed as I tried my best to hide my discomfort.

Jude pouted but then broke into a fit of giggles. She brought out a pink medium sized box from behind her back and my wolf started to push me into unconsciousness so that he could take over my human body. I mentally whacked my wolf's head. I eyed the box suspiciously and then sniffed the smell that was coming out of it.

"He's in there!" he whined. No, my mate can't fit in a box. Stupid wolf. But then what if I was the one stupid? The scent was definitely coming from there.

I looked around, trying to sense if there was anyone around us but there was none, except for the old man Smith across our house planting eggplants in freaking ten in the evening! I looked at the box and my girlfriend shoved it at my chest. I glared at her and started opening the box, the scent getting stronger.

The scent of vanilla filled my nose and I was almost knocked unconscious from the intoxicating and addicting smell. I quickly threw the cover in a hurry and my eyes widened. Cerberus howled in excitement and joy and I, the future alpha of my pack almost lost my eyeballs from the discovery from seeing a little puppy sleeping soundly inside of the box with a stuffed toy penguin between its paws and legs.

Oh hell no!

"MATE!" Cerberus howled.

A dog for a mate? What can go wrong?