21: CRAVING

Cheetos...

I feel the muscles around my eyes ache...

Cheetos...

My body felt so stiff and heavy...

Cheetos...

I can hear something crunchy...

Cheetos...

Jesus, why does it smell like Cheetos?!

I opened my eyes and narrowed them when the blinding light from the window met with my pupils. My peripheral vision caught Ark admiring my face as he lied on his stomach, his chest raised while he used his hand to support his head up. There was a bowl of cheetos in front of him and his free hand constantly captured the cheetos and threw it in his mouth like an eagle tossing its kill at its baby chicks. A grin formed on his lips as he chewed.

"Good morning," he greeted. "It's time to get up; you have been out for three days."

I jolted up and my head spun from the sudden action. Ark placed a hand on my chest and lied me down slowly. "I have been sleeping that long?!"

I heard Cerberus growl inside and mumbled something in Latin. He went back in his slumber and snored. Well, he was useless. Ark nodded.

"Yes, your power can really drain you out so we really need to boost your stamina." I saw a spark in his eyes. Jesus, I hope he was not planning something tricky. My body can't take that much toll again. I might get in a coma after this month.

My mate brought me food in bed and fed me like a child. I really appreciate his care for me and him being mature was not that bad. I took a bath and felt my body getting refreshed. When I got out, Ark was lying down on the bed. He patted the space beside him and I immediately complied. He threw an arm and a leg over me and I was shocked when he started humping the side of my waist like a horny puppy.

"Who's a horny puppy?!" Cerberus asked in a much alive tone. Jeez, any word related to sex can really push him out of a deep sleep. Ark got on top of me and began to grind our crotches together. He looked sex driven and so so so hot on top of me. He bent his torso down and cupped my face.

"Mmm you're so striking Luka..." he purred and I can hear my wolf pant or...rather drool.

"Did Icius pull a brain nerve again or something?" I questioned.

"Dunno and don't care just start humping boy!" My wolf howled.

Fucking horn dog...

My aroused mate took off the towel around my waist and threw it at one corner of the room. He settled between my thighs and wrapped his hands around my now erected organ.

Shit...

He can really bring my d*ck back from the dead....

He wrapped his lips around the bulb and started sucking. His tongue slid from the underside and his lips latched to my balls and sucked each one. Beads of cum started to form at my slit and Ark eagerly lapped it like it was his last meal.

"Mmm so good..." he whispered and licked his lips.

Fuck I wanna f*ck him!

Ark started to bob his head up and down taking in half of my d*ck in his mouth. I held in the urge to cum and bit my arm to control the moans. Who would have thought that Ark did a morning blowjob?

"I hope he does an early fuck too!"

Cerberus sent me an image of me and Ark f*cking at the day of our marriage and that certainly made me almost cum from the sight. Shit. My wolf wanted it bad and I can't deny it or become a hypocrite if I don't admit that I want to have sex with my mate too. I sat up and made Ark sit straight. I ripped off his clothes and enjoyed the sound of them shredding. I looked in his eyes and found them clouded with lust. His d*ck was leaking like a faucet and his face was red as a tomato.