27: SABOTAGING

"Everything ready?" my dad asked.

All of the warriors who will be sent to the volcano were already gathered in the training area. We were dressed as Glacier soldiers and the armors used were from Thomas. I don't know how he got these things but that magical wand was definitely something. The armor was blue colored steel with an engraving of a wolf on the chest plate. My body felt so stiff with this thing on but Kade seemed perfectly fine and comfortable as he nudged my arm with his elbow.

"Hey Alpha, are you excited?" He beamed at me.

I scoffed at him. "What are we, going to a party?"

My beta pouted a bit. "Aw come on, I mean, aren't you excited to see your mate?" he asked.

He looked thrilled. Kade always looked excited even if you were already choking him to death. If NASA suddenly announced that a meteor would be hitting earth in the next one second you'll see Kade with his goofy grin of victory.

"I would be excited if I was not going to a dead volcano filled with fire-breathing werewolves that will roast us and probably make us dinner but since I AM going to a volcano filled with fire-breathing werewolves that will roast us and probably make us dinner; I'm not very excited at the moment. How about you Kade, are you excited?" I asked him.

Do you know the face of a person who is filled with enthusiasm and joy when suddenly you drop him with a great deal of embarrassment or bad news? Kade slowly turned his head away from me as his smile started to get smaller. I didn't mean to kill his good vibes but I just don't want to see him smile at the enemy in front of him while he emitted the warmth and love of a caring grandmother who would offer cookies and milk.

I sighed in annoyance when Kade's bright and flowery aura transformed into an aura that said:

"Join me to the dark side. The end is near; the dark forces will come..." A rookie came rushing towards Kade with the same flowery aura as before only for him to experience Kade's pissed off growl.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"

The guy looked taken aback. He sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "Oh, uh, I just want to ask if you are excited for our-

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO A PARTY! FUCK OFF!" Kade snarled. I wanted to bang my head at the wall. Well, this was a bit my fault was it?

"Woah man, what's up with the stick up your ass?" the guy asked.

Kade grabbed his own ass and turned around so that his back was facing the guy. "STICK? MY ASS DOESN'T HAVE A STICK! DO YOU WANT TO FEEL IT MOTHERFUCKER?! FEEL-GAAH!"

Kade's outrage was suddenly cut when he was raised by the ground by his mate. Sciath had his usual stoic face as he was holding Kade's shadow. Cerberus snorted.

"Poor kid, he was absorbed by your balls of negativity. Seriously, your nutsack just carried all the negativity in the world. You should masturbate," Cerberus snorted.

"And you carried all the hopes and dreams of every hormonal motherfucker in the world. You should lose your dick," I retorted.

"FYI kid, this dick saved your ass many times that I'm surprised that you're not riding it."

My eyes widened and my face twisted into disgust. WTF was wrong with this wolf?! "That is so freaking disgusting you fucktard! Gah, I fucking hate you."

Cerberus began to laugh at me and I had to shut him off or direct my mind into something else. Okay, Ark's plan, yeah. Yesterday, Ark found a way to communicate with us through the phone (that was my mate right there, I was so proud of him.) He called Sciath and discussed a plan. The plot was to dress as soldiers and get teleported into the Glacier Soldiers' room and take their positions in the marriage. The King and Queen already knew the plan as well as the soldiers who were there. I will be placed at the center line behind Ark. The main venue was where all the guests were located as well as that bastard Drake and my adorable Ark.