23: MEETING

His ragged breaths and wanton moans filled my hearing...

His lewd body and begging face filled my vision...

His sweat mixed together with my own as our skins rubbed with each other...

His hot tight hole consumed me fully and tightened around my girth every time he would reach the peak of his ecstasy and shoot his white cum against my bare stomach.

My grip on the back of his thighs tightened as I thrust one last time inside of him and filled him up to the brim. My hips stayed still and I emptied myself with the last drop of cum I can give him. I rained kisses upon kisses on top of his face and neck when he whispered sweetly to me.

"Haaah....it feels so good Luka...yes...fill me..." he breathlessly said and pecked my chest to boost his plea. My wolf purred like a cat.

"Meow."

"I said purr!"

Ark's head fell to the side and he lost consciousness. It was probably because we were doing it since morning and it was already 2:00 p.m. I cleaned us both up with wet towels and tucked my mate under the soft comforters of the bed. I slid into my jeans and jogged downstairs to get something to drink. I grabbed a box of milk from the fridge and poured some in a tall glass. I began to drink from the glass in huge gulps only to spit it out when I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind me.

"Good day."

I whipped around and found a small child with brown hair and green eyes. He was at least 10 years old. He was wearing a black hoodie that had a cartoon rabbit imprinted in the front. He was also wearing brown shorts and rubber shoes. He had this deadpan face that was like seeing through your soul and judging whether you'll go heaven or hell.

"You'll definitely go to hell. I can feel it in my dick." Cerberus said.

I scoffed. "Wow, coming from you huh? If I go to hell, you're coming with me."

"Nope, I'll go straight to heaven beside the moon goddess. We'll watch porn together."

"I knew it. I knew she was watching porn while she created you."

"Excuse me, are you Luka Knight?" the boy asked. Jesus, why did he sound so matured and serious?

I placed the glass of milk on the sink and wiped my mouth with my wrist. "Yeah and who are you?"

The child bowed. "My apology for intruding into your house without notice; I am Sciath and I am here to inform you that the marriage of Drake and the fake Prince is in five days and not next month. The news lied."

I raised a brow at the kid. I shouldn't believe him since he was just a kid but why does he make it believable?

"I don't believe you," I said and crossed my arms over my chest. True or not, he was still a kid. He must be just a brat who found a way to sneak inside my house and prank on me. Sciath sighed and bent down. His hands curled on the shadow of a chair and pulled it up and to my amazement, the chair was lifted off the ground and was now...flying to me. Pain erupted from my head from the impact of the chair. He repeatedly slammed the chair on me until every part was broken from the hit.

"Do you believe me now? Believe me...please," he pleaded in a not so pleading voice.

He fucking scared me.

My wolf was practically dying from laughter. "Your ass just got owned by a kid!"

"How do you expect me to believe you when you just beat me up with a chair?!" I snarled.

"Would you like to be beaten up with a refrigerator then?

"Hell no!"

I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs and then the next thing that happened was that my mate was carrying the child in his arms and squeezing the life out of him.