4: Communication

Luka's POV

Handling Arc was very exhausting. After eating pizza for dinner, me and Arc watched television until twelve in the morning. He was really fond of watching cartoons which I found adorable. When the last show was done, Arc yawned and snuggled his nose to my leg. I stroked his fur while I did my homework. The last person of the Royal family who I was going to research was Prince Alaster. I typed his name on a website much like google but named it 'Woolfle'.

When Prince Alaster's face appeared, my senses woke up in delight. Every part of him was glorious, his feminine body, his black ebony hair that was longer in front and short at the back which just ended at his nape, and that ivory smooth skin that I would just like to run my hands on. His eyes reminded me of Ark though. It was two different colors, one freezing blue and one was fiery red.

It bothered me that I found someone so fascinating where in fact I should only be attracted to my mate...which was my dog. I sighed and massaged my temple. Ark's stuffed penguin fell to the floor when he rolled to a different position and I quickly picked it up, holding it a bit too tight and heard a small sound of a 'crack' but ignored it as I placed it back at his side. I darted my attention to the laptop on my lap.

There was a list of news of him at the start which I clicked eagerly. The title of the first news was: 'Prince Alaster found in a warehouse acting like a dog". The prince looked like a hostile animal ready to attack. His clothes were tattered and filthy but his beauty remained the same. I read more news about him which was amazing.

One news story said that he acted like a prostitute just to get into a very well-guarded Mafia territory and caught a whole pack of werewolves by himself. There was also this massive explosion in a part of their scouting area which made him make a decision that he will go by himself just to not let the other soldiers waste their lives.

I looked into more victories of Prince Alaster and found out that he had a sweet tooth, an addiction for stuffed animals and a dog named Azure. The dog went missing a few weeks ago though. In my research, I also saw the face of the other prince who he was supposed to marry.The guy was alright, he was the eldest of the three sons of the King and Queen of our enemy pack. He had a body of a model but a face of a terrorist. Just seeing him made my blood boil. I feel sorry for his future pups, they will inherit their father's godforsaken face.

Not even his mother would love that face.

I typed the last description under the picture of Prince Alaster and decided that I would just print it out tomorrow. I shut off my laptop and placed it on the sofa before gently picking up Arc in my arms and bringing him upstairs to my bedroom. I laid Arc on the side of my bed and he curled into a ball with his penguin beside him. I looked at him one last time before deciding to sink myself into the comforts of my mattress and heard something fall from the bed but I was too lazy to pick it up. It must be that penguin. I closed my eyes and was about to get my sleep when I felt Cerberus wake up and feel anxious.

"What's the matter?" I asked, annoyed.

"Someone's trying to link me," Cerberus informed me.

"At this time of the night?" I huffed. Cerberus stayed quiet and I sat up when I heard Arc whimpering. I stroked his fur and scratched the back of his ears.

"It's okay boy, go to sleep," I cooed. Were dogs capable of having nightmares? I didn't know they had dreams.

I felt a jolt of electricity directly in my palm making me withdraw my hand. "Ow!" I hissed.

"Help...me...." A voice coming from the person who linked me said. It was a calm voice of a man. A bit husky like Cerberus'

"Where was that?!" Cerberus growled, frustrated.