11: Agreement

Luka's POV

My blood boiled inside of me and I could feel Cerberus trying to take over my body, however, I didn't let him. I shut my wolf down since I want this fight between me and that human. Was he even human? I don't like his smell. I don't like him at all. Something about him made me really want to rip him to shreds.

The guy smirked at me lazily. He picked up his red cap and placed it on his head. He positioned himself in a battle stance which consisted of him having both of his fists clenched at the sides of his chest and with his legs separated.

"Wanna fight boy?" He asked. I observed him closely, he looked weak looking and high, like he was in drugs. He had dark eyebags under his eyes and his skin was pale.

I dashed towards him, making sure that I was still visible while I ran and hit him not too hard in the stomach, because if I did, he would be flying to mexico. My punch only made him fall down on his knees and hug his stomach.

"Fuck, you hit hard!" He growled.

I just glared at him and kicked him again and again and again until he was lying on the ground while blood drizzled on his face. I didn't notice Ark calling me, I knew that Kade was holding him back from interfering. My beta knew when to not stop me because if he tried to intervene, he knew that he'll get smacked hard as well.

The boy stood up and I dodged a punch that he carelessly threw. I was about to hit him again but Ark was in front of me in a blink of an eye. His sudden presence startled both of us, making the other guy fall on his bum.

My rage snapped when I saw the look of Ark's watery eyes. "Stop it...p-please Luka?"

Kade was limping from behind me as he held his crotch. "I think I'm not capable of making babies now," he wheezed.

"Get out of my way Ark," I seethed. Ark shook his head in defiance.

"No! This is wrong Luka, you're so mean!" He shouted. My anger returned and I was ready to push Ark towards my disabled beta.

"Get out of my way, I mean it Ark, I will kill this fucker for touching you!" I growled at him. Ark gasped at that and raised his arms sideward in a defensive stance.

"Then-then you have to go through me! It's my fault for involving him so hurt me instead!"

I greeted my teeth. Why did he have to be so stubborn? I grasped Ark's arm roughly and he yelped.

"Alpha! You're hurting your Luna!" Kade snarled.

He asked for it right? He wanted to protect this fucker right? Then I'll give him what he asked for. I raised my hand to slap him and Ark automatically shut his eyes in anticipation of me hurting him. Cerberus managed to enter my shield and he immediately shouted at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Why the hell are you going to hurt our mate? Have you lost your mind?!"

"He asked for it!"

"Hurt him and I swear to the goddess, I will take over your body forever. Look at him you monster, look at how he is so scared of us."

I looked at Ark and only did I see that his knees were shaking. He bit his lower lip too hard making blood ooze out. I lowered my hand and loosened my grasp. What the hell was I doing? I was supposed to protect Ark...not hurt him. God, I was so messed up. Why did I let my jealousy get the best of me?

"God, Ark I-I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Fuck," I pulled my hair in exasperation.

I wanted to hit myself so badly. I shut my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself. Was it because the full moon was near that's why my emotions were out of control?