2: Abduction

Luka's POV

As much as I wanted to stay with my mate, I had an obligation to attend school. It's my senior year, my last year staying in that hell hole. Seriously, what's school got to do with me being the next alpha? It doesn't make sense. I won't compute mathematical equations while I rip the throats of terrorists right?

I left my mate on the couch, the adorable thing was munching on the cookie that I gave him. Never mind the crumbs later, I'm sure the maid will clean the mess.

After taking a bath, I wore my uniform that was composed of a blue striped button down shirt, topped with a black short coat with the school's emblem sewn on the right chest. I slipped my feet in my black shoes and wore my ironed white slacks before putting gel on my hair, spiking it. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I immediately heard the sound of the television which made my blood boil.

Who the fuck entered my house without permission? I bet it was my future beta. He just loved to get on my nerves. Just because I treat him as one of my closest friends it doesn't mean he can just bust his ass inside MY TERRITORY.

"Kade! Get the fuck out of here!" I shouted as I stormed downstairs only to find my mate watching television on the sofa.

His eyes were so concentrated at the show that I had to restrain myself from smashing the television from all the attention it was getting from my mate. Kade, the bastard, he must have sprinted out quickly before I could strangle him.

I sat beside my mate and watched the show which was Looney Tunes. I know I already missed two of my subjects since it was already 11:00, but hey, I still have an hour before the other two subjects start. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of cookies. I should just bring my mate with me. Leaving him here will just make me restless during class. I went back to the living room and searched for the remote. The goddamn thing just decided to go MIA on me.

"Arf!"

"Arc, have you seen the remote?" I asked him, surprisingly, Arc nudged the remote with his nose in front of him. Maybe he was really trained. I shouldn't jump to conclusions that my mate was human before and turned into a dog.

"Thanks," I muttered and turned off the television. "Come on boy, we'll go to school." I chuckled when I heard Arc whimper.

Whoever his old owner was must have hated school as well. Arc took his penguin between his mouth and jumped down from the sofa. He followed me out of the house and I locked the door. Kade was already waiting outside, he was leaning against my black camaro which made me angry again. He was wearing his uniform as well and his brown hair wasn't combed. He looked like he was having a hangover, probably from the party last night.

"Don't lean against my car!" I seethed.

My camaro looked like it was having a hard time with the weight. Kade had a very muscular body which was why my dad appointed him as my future beta aside from the fact that he was the son of Leon. Although I was muscular as well, my dad still thought of me as a clumsy child. Kade eyed my mate and I growled at him, literally.

"Sheesh, you're like a woman in a period. Loosen up will you?"

I ignored him and just hopped inside my car with my mate on my lap. I threw my bag at the backseat and before Kade could get in, I drove away, leaving him shouting curses. That's for entering my house, leaning against my car, eyeing my mate, and for being disrespectful. So walk fool.

I parked my car at the reserved spot for me. I took my backpack and my mate out and locked my car. There were a lot of students out of class since it was lunch break. I held Arc against my chest and by his tummy and slung my backpack in one arm. The penguin was still between his mouth as we walked inside of the school and headed inside of my next class which was history.