8: Perversion

Luka's POV

I brought out my mother's leftover pie and sliced a piece, putting it on a small plate and giving it to my adorable mate. Ark hurriedly sat on the couch and devoured the pie mercilessly. I cleaned Ark's mess with a wet rag and placed the skittles and egg shells in a plastic bag to throw them. After mopping the floor, I sat beside Ark who was now watching cartoons.

Ark giggled cutely as Bugs bunny threw the dynamite back to the man with the orange beard. His silky, calming voice sent shivers down my spine and I realized that we were both naked as the day we were born. I went upstairs to find small clothes that could fit Ark but unfortunately, they were all too big for his lithe body. I guess this will do: boxers and a black shirt. I wore myself some clothes, a fitted white v-neck shirt and my black boxers before going down to dress Ark up.

"Ark," I called. Ark's beautiful eyes immediately darted to me as he beamed me a bright, innocent smile that could end a war.

"Yes?"

"Common, wear these," I said and raised the shirt and boxers up.

Ark's nose twisted and he shook his head no. "Don't wanna."

"Oh common, why not?" I asked.

Ark looked down and rubbed his bum on the smooth couch. "Because the couch feels good on the skin," he pointed out. God, if he does not wear clothes right now I might lose my control and fuck him senseless. Yes, I will do it.

I approached Ark and my mate stood up and ran at the corner near the door. "Ark, you don't want me to get mad now do you. Wear these clothes now."

"Nuh uh!" Ark pouted. I could feel my anger bubble and Cerberus chuckled.

"Just let him be, you also like seeing him naked anyway," my wolf teased.

"But he'll get cold!"

I hopped on the coffee table on one foot and landed on the floor with my other foot. Ark gasped and ran towards the kitchen and I groaned at how fast my mate was. What do I expect? Ark was a Royal, he may even be stronger than me once he regained his memories. I chased after my mate and the game of cat and mouse started. We literally visited every corner of the house, when Ark jumps , I jump. Ark disappeared once but I was able to find him under the bed. He was able to get away though when I raised the bed up. I was really getting annoyed now. I was not always a patient person but with Ark's ass displayed, my natural instinct of mating with him was pushing me over the edge. I had to close my eyes to block Ark's tempting ass. Damn they are so round that I just wanna squeeze their juiciness.

An hour and a half, and I was still chasing Ark. That's the advantage of being a werewolf, you never get tired easily but my fucking patience was running out and my cock was trying to break through my boxers.

Give it a knife and I swear it will use it.

With just a little more inch between us, I was ready to capture Ark in my arms but he dodged me by expertly bending down and jumping to the couch once more like a feline cat. I almost exploded my load when Ark raised his smooth bubble butt up and exposed that pink hole to me.

Take deep breaths Luka.

You can do this...

Ark hid his head under one of the square pillows that was on the sofa and placed both of his hands on top of the pillow. "No clothes! I don't wanna!" he whined. I slapped my face and took deep breaths.

"Hurt him, I'll bite you," Cerberus threatened.

"I can never hurt him! He's just so...so immature."