26: EAGERNESS

We went to the training field where the strong huge tree stood. I don't know what the hell we were doing here and I couldn't see any small innocent fairies flying but my dad just led us here together with his beta Leon and my future beta Kade.

"Dad, where's the fairy?" I asked my father.

"Yeah, I bet this fairy is cute and small like my mate but of course no one can compare to my fluffy Sciath's adorable face! Damn, he just looks at you with that cute stare," Kade bragged.

I rolled my eyes. "You mean deadly stare. He doesn't look at you with adoration, I think you are already ash in his eyes you fool," I insulted. Was this idiot blind? Sciath was probably the reincarnation of Satan himself.

"Thomas!" My dad called in front of the tree catching our attention. I guess the fairy lived in that tree. "Please, come out. We need your help," he added.

"I bet it's taking a nap, poor little-" before Kade can finish his moronic sentence, a man built of pure porcelain muscle materialized out of the blue sparkles of light in front of the tree.

The man was naked, showing his fucking huge junk in front of us. "Woah... big dick big dick. That is not little, that is definitely not little."

My wolf whistled."Now that is a weapon of ass destruction. Who you banging boy?"

The man stretched his arms up with a yawn. His thighs were just thick with muscle and his fairy wings fluttered. His hair was silver-like in color and was cut just above his shoulder blades.

He was not in my definition of fairies. I guess the movie Peter Pan was full of shit lies.

"Welcome to the tree of life that is powered with pure Libido, how can I help you doggies?" He asked. His deep baritone voice could literally cause an earthquake. Damn, he was taller than any werewolf I met. I think he was a seven footer.

"Cover yourself will you?" Leon complained.

Thomas looked down and laughed. "Ah, my bad." He snapped his fingers and a small leaf appeared and somehow covered his whole Moby Dick.

"Shit, where did your dick go?!" Kade shouted in fear. My stupid beta took me by the shoulders and shook me. "Where did the dick go Alpha?! Where is it?!"

I slapped Kade and kneed his balls making my injuries sting a bit. "Do I look like a dick tracking device to you?"

"Shut up you two, " my dad scolded.

"Yes, please keep it quiet, my sweetheart is sleeping and I rather not wake him up since he can be a bit grumpy in the morning," Thomas advised.

"Thomas, we need you to teleport us somewhere," my dad stated.

"How many are you and where?" Thomas asked.

"About 100 wolves and to Africa," Leon informed.

Thomas snickered. "Those are a whole lot of work and power. The fairy organization will surely get furious at me for intruding between a war of two kingdoms."

"So you know..." Dad said.

Thomas placed his hands on his hips. "I heard it from a friend. Anyway, I need a perfect excuse for me to help you. I'm a fairy of love, not a transporter of war goods."

I pushed dad aside and looked at Thomas eye-to-eye."I need to rescue my mate," I butt in. "He is going to marry someone who is not me and I need to rescue him before that happens! I haven't been a good husband to him yet and I will do everything in my power to save him so please," I begged in desperation.

Thomas rubbed his chin in thought and smirked. "Okay then...Well that is interesting..." A blue dildo appeared in his hand, confusing me.

"I need to test first how soft you are and how hard you can get."