22: MENDING

"What do you see doc?" I asked.

The wolf doctor had his hands on top of Ark's abdomen with his eyes close. His face was twisted into a serious expression as he concentrated. All wolf doctors had this special power of having eyes that could see inside a body so they really don't have any choice but to choose to be a doctor as a profession.

The doctor gasped dramatically and opened his eyes. His solemn face was now in utter shock. "Oh my God!"

My heart sunken; anxiety began to conquer me. "What is it?" my dad questioned worriedly.

"This is!" the doctor began and looked at us with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

"What?" Kade asked.

"I can't believe it!" he panicked.

"Spit it out!" I growled.

....

....

....

....

....

"He's just constipated," the doctor informed sternly, making us all groan including my wolf. Cerberus was whimpering in dissatisfaction and I can't help but to feel heavy-hearted about the news as well. Ark was sleeping soundly on the bed after our sexual activity. Apparently, Ark begged me to have another round of sex before the doctor came; hence, he was knocked-out.

"Shoot him another load of cum kid!" Cerberus ordered as half of his spirit form went out to paw me.

My eyebrows narrowed. "What do you think of my dick a water-gun that can be refilled whenever I want to? My sperm production is limited," I complained but I already had an erection from the sound of filling Ark again.

I got my wolf's horny virus now.

The doctor brought out his tongue and winked. For an old man, he knew how to make an award-winning wacky face.

"Just kidding, your husband is preggo yo! I can currently see five beads of light inside of him. It may increase if the Goddess wills it."

Well holy shit.

"I'm gonna be a dadaaaa!" Cerberus cheered.

Kade whistled and took my hand for a shake. "Congratulations Alpha! Be sure to donate kids to those unfortunate couples!"

My dad whacked his head harshly. He laughed insanely and shook my hand vigorously. "I can't believe I'll be a grandfather of five kids! I'm a lucky one!" he laughed.

I'm going to be a father...

I'm going to have five kids...

It may increase if the Goddess' wills it...

Shit...I'm going to have five kids. How the fuck was that possible?! FIVE KIDS?!

"Doc, can you explain why there are five beads of light inside of Ark already?" I asked in a begging tone.

The doctor stood up and faced us. "It is simply because Ark is a male. You may know it already but males do not have any egg cells like females do in order to create a normal child. In order for a submissive male to even have children is the power of the Goddess herself. Sex between the two of you is the key to the goddess' powers of giving you children."

I nodded in understanding but I was still shocked. "What about his hunger for cum?" Kade questioned.

"It's his brain's natural response to pregnancy. It gives him assurance of protection and it gives his body strength and since he is carrying five, he needs a LOT of strength if you know what I mean," the doctor said knowingly.