12: Satisfaction

Luka's POV

I went home with Cerberus still howling like a sex deprived moron. Can someone please shut this fucker up? What was the goddess thinking for even creating Cerberus? Was she watching hardcore porn while imagining what kind of wolf this moron will become?

"I can hear you boy! Anyway, aren't you happy that we can finally marry our mate and have our pups?" He asked.

I sighed, I'm not happy about this. I know, I just don't understand myself at all. "He-he doesn't even know what commitment is Cerberus. I don't want to marry him if he doesn't even understand what the fuck is going on."

Hell, if he got his memories back, I was afraid that he'd go mature on me and divorce me. He'll get mad at me and the pack for putting him in something he was not even informed of.

"I know what you are thinking. You're stupid." Cerberus scolded. "You're lucky you have a wolf like me."

I rolled my eyes. "And how did I become lucky to have a wolf who thinks with his dick? You should literally place your dick on your brain like an antenna, it is misplaced," I scoffed.

Cerberus huffed. "If you haven't noticed, I am the one with much control whenever you have your anger issues. I am the one with stronger instincts so you cannot never live without me."

"And so are you, if I die you die bonehead."

Cerberus started grumbling in Latin. I had to cover my ears but the guy lived inside my head so what can I do?

"Just get to your point already," I drawled

"What I mean to say is, even if Ark doesn't have a clue of what is going on, when he gets his memories back he won't really mind that he married us BECAUSE we are his mate."

"But what about his duties as prince? He was supposed to marry-"

"The purpose of our engagement to him is to help the WHOLE glacier pack. So what I want you to do is calm your growing tits and pussy and just go upstairs and get to our mate. Do you understand women?"

I pouted. I hate to say this but Cerberus was right. I forgot that the whole purpose of the marriage between my mate and I was to save his Kingdom and the clans under it. I went upstairs and found Ark sleeping soundly under the sheets. His soft snores were making me drowsy. I stripped down to my boxers and embraced Ark. I heard Ark yawn and his eyes opened. He blinked several times and I found his eyes mesmerizing. God, I think his eyes were made of gems since they were glimmering in the dark.

"Luka!" he beamed and snuggled closer to my body. I can hear Cerberus purring.

"What are you, a cat?" I insulted.

"Mate!" Cerberus cried in joy, completely ignoring my insult.

"I miss you..." Ark mumbled cutely. I chuckled.

"Already?" I teased.

Ark blushed and buried his face on my chest. "Because...you are warm...and strong..."he praised and I had to return the blush. Damn, how can he be so cute? I cleared my throat, maybe I should tell him? Hell, if he suddenly regained his memories at least he knew that even though he was childish now, I still bothered to inform him of what was going to happen between us.

"Luka?" he called out softly.

"Hm?"

"Can we...have sex?"

I choked on my own saliva. "Hell yes!" Cerberus howled. Hell no, I wanted my first time with Ark to be on the day of our marriage.

"Whe-where did you learn that?" I asked.