4. fight me

Vote and please comment

Oli's pov

Yesterday was nothing, yeah I got knocked out but I've been knocked out plenty of times. Kellin got mad at me for looking like I was dying but ended up calming down after I washed the blood off my face and changed into something that didn't have my blood on it. I swear everyone I know gets mad over nothing.

Remington is my only friend who actually is on my side and not on their side or someone else's. Maybe I'm not giving myself enough credit. A lot of people admire me but yeah, Remi is the only person I consider my friend. He doesn't go to college so I didn't get to see him today.

"Can you go to.. Well wherever you go every day? Vic is coming over and whenever your here he tends to make fun of you instead of hang out with me," Kellin asks. I just look at him for a moment not reacting. He looks nervous.

I can't tell if it's because he doesn't want me to hear what they are talking about or if he's worried about me getting hurt. He doesn't have to worry about me judging him, he's the one who judges me. Everyone judges me yet I don't judge anyone. I smile with my mouth letting him know he didn't hurt my feelings.

The smile doesn't reach my eyes but nobody ever notices. "Yeah see ya," I say getting up and dropping my fake smile when I turn around. I try to fake smile a few times a day so people don't see how broken I am. I leave the room not even getting my shoes. Fuck shoes. Fuck everything.

Being me is getting harder and harder. Who am I? The boy who gets beat up by a bully or the people who- "hey faggot," I hear so I look over to see Vic. Why is he so mean? Why can't people be nice? I'm not nice but at least I don't hurt people who aren't looking for a fight.

"Has anyone ever told you, you look like a ugly girl?" Vic says pushing me. I stumble back. I didn't sleep last night and I this the other night I only slept two hours. The insult hurts my soul but I don't let my face show it.

Being called feminine just really hurts, I'm a guy but in fact feminine. I can't help it. If the person can't change it in one minute you shouldn't make fun of them for it. Bullying is pointless. It's childish honestly. "Are you even listening to me!?" Vic yells getting my attention. Wow, I must have zoned out.

"Huh?" I say and he looks so mad but I'm not scared. If he punches me oh well.

"I asked if you even have a dick?" He asks and I scoff. Just because I'm feminine doesn't mean I was born a girl. I roll my eyes but the fact he seriously thinks I don't have a dick makes me feel like his words stabbed my heart.

"You're a fag and pervert if you want to know what's in my pants," I say. "If course I do," I say and suddenly he's unzipping my hoodie that I don't have a shirt underneath. I gasp surprised and shocked that he just did that. He looks at my flat chest looking disappointed to see I don't have boobs but then laughs seeing my bruised ribs.

"Man you're fucking ugly. No wonder why you don't date. I mean, nobody would want this-" Vic is cut off as he's shoved to the ground. My body is in freeze mode and I can't move a muscle. I can't breath.

That was sexual harassment. I don't like people seeing my body unless I'm the one letting it happen. "Don't fucking touch my punching bag," Josh snaps. Josh would win if they got into a fight and both of them know that.

"Whatever prick," vic says getting up and about to walk away but goes to me. I can't mask my face of fear as he comes over and slides his hand against my abs. "You're ugly inside and out, you should kill yourself," he says before strutting away.

I can't comprehend what happened. I feel violated. Vic touched me. He unzipped my jacket. Why cant I just use my hands to zip it back up. Before I snap out of it Josh is in front of me looking at my exposed stomach. "Don't get used to me helping you bitch. I just came here to make sure I didn't kill you or some shit," he says zipping up my jacket.

I swallow hard and try to mask my emotions but I'm too close to crying to mask them completely so I do the only think I can. "Fuck off you dick," I yell pushing him away for me. I'm either neural or mad. I don't want him to see me cry.

He looks surprised and then mad. I'm so not in the mood for him. "You finally decided to get mad and it's when I'm helping you!?" He yells. I haven't slept in so long and my whole body aches. I can't fight right now.

"Yeah because you're pathetic," I growl.

"Me? I'm pathetic? I'm not the one who just let someone touch me without my permission," he says and I want to tear his head off. I've always been able to handle most but today I want to beat him to a bloody pulp. Not in a bully way, I want to fight him.

"Fight me," I challenge him.

He laughs. "You want me to beat you up right after that happened? You're fucked up," he says not believing my words or understanding them.

"No, meet me at the boxing gym tomorrow night. I want to fight you but I don't want the cops involved and that's what would happen if someone actually looked through those cameras," I say pointing at a camera. He laughs.

"You are going to lose. You always loose," he says.

"We've never fought so no, I've never lost against you. Are you a spineless bitch or are you going to show up?" I snap at him. He looks annoyed.

"What do you call yesterday then? Nothing? We fought," he says making me laugh. He looks confused by this side of me. I mean I guess I understand, he thinks I've never won a fight. I've also never snapped at him and it feel so nice.

"I call that you beating up someone who isn't fighting back. A real pussy move if you ask me," I say and he blinks long and hard like he's trying not to attack me or lash out.

"Whatever. What time?" He says.

"Be there at 8pm," I say and start walking away but have to touch the wall so I don't fall over. You might ask me why should I pick a fight with him. To tell you the truth, I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm even going to fight back. It was a stupid thought actually.

In the moment I was thinking I'll fight him but I dont know... He's Josh. I've never hit him but I'm starting to think maybe I should show him I can fight back. Who knows I might be underestimating his skill. Theres a change he takes me down. It's too late to back down...
-

- Josh's POV-

Fight me

What was that fag thinking? I'm going to win. Duh. Why would he want to fight me?

Today has been weird. Vic practically sexually assaulted him, I helped him, and then he challenged me to a fight. He has abs and a tone torso that I was not expecting him to be hiding under those baggy clothes. He actually looked really good. Skinny but muscular. His body was full of art but his muscles were something he definitely worked on.

Why would he be fit if he doesn't date or show off his body? Whatever, back to thinking about the fight. He wants to go to the fighting gym and beat him up Tomorrow at 8. What, I'm going to win and hes going to ask me to train him? He's such a coward and dumbass.

Oli might think he's 'mysterious' but hes not. He's just some feminine guy that let's people walk all over him. He probably has a perfect family that tells him that bullies mean nothing and he believes that. His family is probably the reason why I dont affect him. Fucking bitch.

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Next chapter is going to be hehehehehhe. You'll love it.

Words: 1450