5. I forgot to name this chapter

Okay so this isn't 2020, its probably around 2005 or something because they dont all have phones and fighting is illegal in a lot of places. Nowadays fighting is known and theres no underground fighting because it's easy to get into legal matches. If you've seen Fight Club you have a better understanding of undergraduate cage fighting and whatnot its illegal and pretty dirty. Not like ufc or anything like what we have nowadays.

Ccoommeenntttt

Vvoottee

Oliver's pov

As I look into his eyes my breathing is heavy. We've been at this for hours and my body is starting to give up on be but in not alone is this feeling. His movements are getting sloppy and his breath is also heavy.

Sweat rolls down my back and his eyes flicker down my body. His sweat drips off of him and onto me. Right now Remington's got me pinned to the ground. Remington is one of the only people that can actually get this far with me.

My legs are wrapped around his torso and my feet are hooked together to keep some control of him. I maneuver my left hand to the left side of his head. Unhooking my feet, I drive Remington's head to my left side. At the same time, I hook my right hand around the inside of his left leg.

Continuing this I drive my right leg into his left side and use a right hook to his jaw making his stumble back and I'm able to scoot back and sit up. I hold him back as I get up in a fighting stance and breath out. Hes up in a second and I swear this is repeating itself. We throw punches, one of us gets the other down and we wrestle for a while and the we get up and repeat.

Remington is probably the second best here. I'm of course, am better than him but he sure doesn't go down easily.

With my shoulders facing my opponent, I keep my lead foot pointing forward and my rear foot angled to my right. My hands are up to protect my face, my elbows are tucked to my sides to protect my ribs, and my knees are slightly bent.

I need to knock him out or we wont ever stop this match. I hear the bell of the door and pray it's not josh. It should be nearing 8 soon. I can't look away or Remington will knock me down. He's a very aggressive fighter and if I'm not giving it my all he'll take me down in a blink of an eye.

We both are waiting for the other one to make a move because we both need a moment to catch our breath and strength back. He suddenly is throwing a spinning heel kick to my face. I gracefully dodge it and kick his standing leg making him fall to the ground. I take a step back letting him get up. As soon as he's up I kick his leg again making him weaker but not fall.

He punches me in the side but I block it a little so most of the impact goes to my arm. While he's so close I throw some punches hitting him each time and then he stumbles back. It's now or never. I do a round house kick and manage to hit him in the head making him fall to the ground unconscious.

Theres a cheer of the people watching but I dont pay attention to them. People really respect me here. I'm a really good fighter.

Hes only unconscious for under five seconds before I help him up. "Fuck, one day I'll beat you," he says and we hugs for only a second.

"You're good, you just need to avoid getting hit so many times," I tell him the truth. If he didn't get hit so many times he wouldn't have staggered and I wouldn't have been able to get that kick in. He could have won.

Remington goes to his coach and I look around to see if Josh has showed up yet.

He is in fact here and staring right at me. I almost laugh when I see his face. He looks so shocked and confused. He must have seen me knock out my friend. The feeling of pride rushes through me and I dont regret inviting him over to get his ass handed to him.