10. I like being fucked in the ass

Josh's pov

In class Monday I keep looking at the beat and battered guy. I thought he didn't train on the weekends?  He's caught me looking at him a few times and even mouthed 'what' at me but I haven't said anything.

I'm not sure why I'm being so obvious with my staring. It's not hard to sneak glances at him. He never notices, he's always in his own world while in class. Today is different because he caught me looking at him so he keep fiddling with things trying to avoid looking at me or at times trying to get me to say something about why I'm looking at him.

I'm making him nervous.

In school he's a completely different person. He's shy, timid, and drowning in black baggy clothes. This is who pick on for being so antisocial and weak.

But at the gym he's bold, strong, fast, and occasionally takes of his shirt. He has friends there and he talks to random people there that are all friendly to him. Well mostly everybody, the asshole did mess with him- is he the one that did this to him?

Is he his bully?

Oli glares at me now feed up with my gaze on him. His face is bruised and he has a bandage on his forehead right above his left eyebrow.

"Have a good day, I'll see you tomorrow," the professor says dismissing class. Oli gets up along with others. I have to talk to him. I follow him out and he rolls his eyes at me.

"I don't feel good so if you are here to hurt me I'm going to give you a back eye worse than this one," he says referring to the purple and red that stains under his eye and side of his face.

"No, I was wondering if you were going to the gym today or if you're too fucked up," I say and he shrugs.

"I have to go to the courthouse so I'm going to be late or possibly not go. You should still go and get Remington to practice with you," he says with a monotone voice.

"Do you want me to drive you?" I ask. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a car. Well, I know he doesn't. He takes a uber to and from gym.

"Why? So you can get in my business and use it against me? Lots of people go to the courthouse for simple things," he snaps sounding pissed.

"No? I was going to sonic and that's right next to the courthouse. I thought maybe you'd like to get there for free instead of getting a uber," I lie smoothly. He sighs believing it.

"Fine, but I need to go now," he says and I notice we are walking towards the parking lot.

"That's perfect because I don't have any more classes today," I say and then we fall into a silence. It's nether awkward or comfortable.  It's a mix of both actually.

We get in my car and he wipes his palms on his pants like they are sweaty.  He scratches his neck and I look away so I can pull out and drive without crashing.

When I pull up I tell him to walk over go sonic when he's done. He gets out quickly and rushes into the building. I'm curious about what he's doing but I'm not going to let him know that.

At sonic I order myself some food and sit at a table outside.

-

When Oli comes over he's... crying?

He sits down and takes my smoothie and starts drinking it. I almost get mad but his silent tears make me feel uncomfortable. I decided I don't like it when he cries.

"Do you want me to order you some food and stuff?" I ask.

He wipes his tears and steals a French fry. "I'll take that as a yes," I mumble ordering him the first vegan thing I see.  One time I tricked him into eating squash that I knew had bacon in it and he left the school party because of it.