8. Awkward

Josh's pov

My mind is mixed with strange emotions. I've wanted to make him cry but this isn't right. I'm not even sure if he is crying right now. It's like he's a fish out of water gasping for air but he's trying to keep quiet.

I'm not sure why he's this upset. Is it because that guy said he was like a girl? Because he grabbed his ass? Because he said some about his brother? I didn't even know he had a brother.

Maybe I'm just mad that he mad him cry so easily and I haven't been able to. Him crying is unpleasant right now, I just don't like it. "Stop that," I say with strength in my voice.

"Pull over," he says looking panicked. Well, he's been panicked the whole time. I turn on my blinker but before I pull over he's throwing up on himself. "Oh fuck," he says and I pull over completely and he gets out and I avoid looking at him. Throwing up is so gross.

Oliver starts crying, like, actually crying so I look over to see him looking like the world defeated him. Fuck. I get out and go up to the pathetic boy who's shaking. I roll my eyes at him. This is so gross.

"Take this fucking thing off before getting back in my car," I say grabbing the hem of his shirt. He looks terrified as I pull it off but he shouldn't be worried because I make sure not to get throw up on either of us.

When his shirt is off he sinks down and hugs his knees. I step back confused. This is all such a disaster. I grab a bag and put his shirt in it and put it in the car and then look at him. He's holding himself like I'm trying to hurt him. He's a guy why is he covering himself?

I blink looking over him. He looks-...

My mind flashes to that time Vic unzipped his jacket. He was freaked out by that. Then today that guy groped his ass... I took off his shirt... Does he think-

Fuck.

I hope I'm wrong. What do I do? I hate being nice. I take off my shirt and throw it into his face. "Put it on and get in my car," I say trying to not sound like I care about him. I'm his bully, why would I care about him? I don't.

He puts it on and pulls himself together enough to get in the car. In the car I just pause for a moment to think. If IF I cared about him what could I do to help him calm down? "He shouldn't have done that," I mumble and Oliver looks at me with a tear stained face.

His brown eyes are glossy with tears and his face is red. His eyes go to my bare chest and then to my shirt he's wearing. He leans back on the seat and seems to relax as he closes his eyes and breaths out. "Sorry.." he says wiping his tears away and now breathing like he's trying to calm himself down.

I don't know why he apologized but I don't question it. I don't understand him or what just happened. He's gay? Was that really his ex? It feel less stressful now that he's not freaking out anymore.

"Why did you throw up?" I ask because it was so out of the blue. At least I think it was. I don't know anything about him.

"I don't get anxiety attacks much but when I do they sometimes lead to me throwing up," he says and it sounds like the truth. It's weird that he told me something about himself. That never happens. We don't talk to each other.

"Wait, you just past the collage," he says looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I don't feel like dropping you off, we're going to my house," I tell him. I dont know why but it feels like I need to stay with him a little longer to make sure he's okay? I don't know. It doesn't matter.

He doesn't say anything he just works on calming down and even looks in the morning and fixes his hair and stuff. "Why did you freak out?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't try to pretend to care about me. We both know you don't so drop it," he says looking out the window with a glare. I don't know how to respond so I don't.

-

When I park in my garage Oliver gets out looking bored, pissed off, mixed with shy and timid. "Do you have classes tomorrow?" I ask.

"No," he says.

"Okay cool, I'll take you back after breakfast," I say and he crosses his arms again.

"Why am I here?" He asks.

"Because I drove you. Now shut up," I say because I dont want questions, especially if I don't even know the answer. I don't know why I keep feeling weird about insulting him. Its almost like I don't want to hurt him. I do. I think I do. But seeing him like that in my car makes me not really want to... That stressed me out for some reason.

-

Oliver pov

Hot water pours on me soothing my aching body. The water sounds like rain making me feel saft. My feet are flat on the shower floor but I'm sitting down with my face in my knees and my arms are crossed. The stone floor is weird to sit on but its decently flat. It's like rock slates? I'm not sure but its expensive.

There's a clear glass wall and door letting me see the main pair out of the bathroom. The ceiling is glass letting me see the star filled sky. It's beautiful. Theres furn plants all around in this bathroom and in here theres a waterfall thing that's constantly running.

Josh is so rich.

Today Josh did something that properly confused me. He gave me his shirt do I would be comfortable. When josh trains he keeps his shirt on and I don't see many pictures of him shirtless. He's got a good body but I don't think he's one to just randomly have his shirt off.

But he let me wear it. I don't wear a shirt when I train most of the time. If I didn't people would possibly think I was a girl. Maybe not because I have more muscle than most girls my size have. I'm also stronger than a typical girl. I'm aware there are body builder women and stuff but I'm just talking about the girls that live around here, they are all dainty.

Anyways. My face and hands say 'girl's but my body says 'oh yeah, no, I'm a guy'. Well most of my body at least. I avoid looking at myself which isnt hard since the mirror is in the other part of the bathroom.

-

Dressed in his clothes I leave the bathroom. His clothes are a little loose and long on me but that's how my own clothes fit me so this is comfortable. My arms are crossed over my chest as I walk into his room. He's asleep on a chair and he's facing a computer that has YouTube open up on fighting videos.

His face is on the keyboard and he looks uncomfortable. I look at his comfortable looking bed. I'm so tired. I haven't been sleeping much. Last night was horrible. I didn't fall asleep even once.

I'm just going to see how comfortable the rich boys bed is... I get on his bed and lay down. It's so fucking comfortable. I bet under the blankets it's even better... Without thinking much I get in his bed completely. My eyes feel so heavy. Okay I'll close my eyes for five minutes tops, then I'll get out and ask him were I should sleep. I'm sure he has a guest room. I mean he has to, this house is a mansion.

This bed is heaven...

Before I know it I'm falling asleep on my bully's bed feeling safe and comfortable.

Thoughts?

Josh annoys the fuck out if me. He could have totally helped Oli calm down way sooner and hhhhhh.

Make some observations about Oli now and theories because I think it's going to reveal something in the next chapter. If not it will hint very strongly of something. XD thank you for comment.

Why is my forehead so hot uhhhggggg I'm dying. I hurt my left knee and right hip so it hurt to put my weight on either side so it just hurts to be me.

Do you have any song recommendations that fit this story?

What would you like to see more? Class, training, fighting, bullying, or awkward moments;) ?

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Words: 1483