19. hair pulling

Hehe please comment a lot ;)

I take it back, Oli can touch my clothes.

As soon as he walked in the classroom I  realized where my whit- pink hoodie went. Oli took it so he wouldn't leave shirtless.  He looks so cute in my clothes. I know this already because he's worn my clothes before but now that he's in public wearing my hoodie it just... I dont know. I love it.

He glances at me as he walks in and I smile at him. His pale face goes a shade pinker and he unconsciously touches my jacket he's wearing. He give me a little smile back and goes to his seat and starts setting down his binder and school things not particularly paying attention to me.

My pink hoodie is quite a different look on him in school, he's always wearing black heavy clothes that usually have holes and tears in them. This hoodie is a light fluffy on the inside pastel hoodie. It's very clean and makes him look very sweet instead of a muscular undergarment fighter.

I'm not going to get sebastian to do the drug test, I trust Oli. Also he wouldn't have agreed to a drug test if he knew he wouldn't pass it. Next weekend is going to be so fun. We are going on a date. Not a date date but- you know. It probably isnt technically a date but I want to do the cheesy stuff like win him a stuffed animal and buy him cotton candy.

-

After class Oli comes over and sits on my desk as I finish writing down the notes I need for homework. "I'll let you copy mine, let's go?" He asks pushing his hair behind his ear as he looks down at me. His one leg is straight and his foot is on the floor and his ass is on my desk and so his thigh. His foot swings back and forth.

He's beautiful...

"Okay," I say putting my papers in my binder and get up. The desk tips because he's one the end of the desk. Before he falls I grab him as he attempts to stand and it's an awkward position with him pressed against me.

I let go quickly and he falls to the ground and gasp. Oh my god I'm such an idiot. I help him up quickly and he's a blushing mess. "Sorry," he apologizes.

"No I'm sorry, I uh. I didn't mean to drop you," I say quickly. He wipes off his pants and I pick up his binder he dropped. "Oh you're binder broke," I say and his eyes go wide and he puts his hand on his chest. Its just a two dollar binder?

"Oh! That? Yeah okay, that's fine," he says looking relieved as he sees the binder that now has its rings broke. He takes it and I pick up mine that ended up on the desk. We start walking out and our hands accidentally touch. I feel my face heat up so I bring my hands in front of me and rub them together so I wont actually be weird and touch his hand again.

His arm touches mine and I realize it's his fault. He's walking really close to me.  "Wait, where are we going?" I ask as he leads me to my car. We don't have anymore class so I should have assumed that we would be leaving campus.

"Hospital, and then the park?" He asks.

His brother... I hope Oli takes his death okay. I dont think he's going to make it, he's been in a coma for so long and is going to be taken off life support relatively soon.

"Okay, do you want to get flowers on the way?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah I think Tom would like that," he says softly and I put my hands back to my side praying I don't accidentally make it awkward by bumping hands again.

His soft hand touches mine but before I pull away he puts his hand in mine and holds it. My heart jumps in my chest and I feel my stomach do flips. I close my hand against his and hold his delicate hand. For a guy he has really feminine hands. Plus he's a fighter so it seems like they should be extra masculine. But nothing about Oli screams masculine except his attitude and when he's fighting.