21. eyes

Just saying I dont know when college semesters end or start so when I say it ends at a certain time that's correct in this universe

Comment please

Oliver's pov

Oh my god, what do I wear??

Frantically I shove different shirts on in front of kellins mirror. I don't ever look at how I look. Hints why I forget to brush my hair. Kellin is watching me with an amused look but I dont pay him any attention.

"Fuck, not this," I say pulling off a shirt I just put on.

"I think you should wear that one," Kellin says. I look at him to see he's pointing at the floor. I look to the floor and see my red and black turtleneck sweater. I already tried it on but it seemed like I was dressing up to much. I pick it up and look at kellin to see he's watching me.

We hardly ever talk and if we do it's short and he's usually being stuck up and sassy. He remains me of my brother, that's the only reason I care about him. He doesn't know I actually care about him and he doesn't need to know. "Why should I take your advice?" I say not particularly liking the sweater. I think its pretty feminine.

"You've already put on everything you own at least twice, it's the best," he says and I roll my eyes. I've probably actually put everything on three times. I dont have too many clothes, I'm poor, all my money goes to school, food, or Tom's funeral. I also have another savings for surgery but I also use that money for testosterone so it never gets added to.

I also need to save for an apartment because after this semester I'm leaving college. I planned on going for four years but Tom is going to pass away and I know I'm not going to be able to do school and deal with that. It ends this month and my parents are turning off Tom's life support the next month.
My life is so fucked up.

I put on the shirt Kellin suggested and grab the hair brush again. I halfway brushed it earlier but it was getting boring so I got dressed instead. "Are you going on a date with Josh?" He asks and I blush and look at him. How does he know? I'm pretty sure he knows I'm gay but he went to highschool with us, he should know Josh 'straight' and not think that.

"Uh... me and him are going to the fair but he doesn't like me like that," I mumble brushing my long brown hair. It seems to just get fluffier and fluffier with each stroke. I glance at Kellin to check his reaction, he's smiling?

"I hope you have fun, I'm going to Vic's," he says hopping off his bed and going to his shoes.

"Okay, bye," I say and go back to getting ready. Kellin's sweet, he just like an asshole and doesn't stand up for his friends. If I'm considered his friend. I'm not sure, I consider him my friend. If josh says something disrespectful about someone I always speak up. Especially when he says a guy shouldn't do so because its mainly done by girls.

Once I'm alone I slightly freak out more. My date with Josh is so soon! Neither one has said anything about it since the park so that makes me freak out even more. What if he doesn't remember? Should I text him? Do I look okay?

When theres a knock at the door I jump in fright and look at it quickly. Oh my god, he's here! I look in the mirror and see my hair is still, a mess. I put the hair brush in my hair and pull down but it get stuck. Ughhh. I pull up and it just tangles more. Josh knocks again so I rush over and open the door and he smiles and looks at the hairbrush.

"Looks like you finally decide to brush it," he chuckles. I roll my eyes and attempt to pull it out but it doesn't do anything except hurt me. I'm not going to get turned on my myself pulling my hair, that's not how it works. Stupidly I turn the brush and it completely gets stuck.