Chapter I

I outlined the shape of Malfoy's face on the paper in front of me, being sure to add every signature detail. It was difficult since I didn't have a reference photo, and I didn't want him to catch me looking up at him over-and-over again.

It's not that I have any kind of liking for him, it's just that he has the structure of a Greek sculpture. I have about three other drawings of him, but it's not creepy- It's just a hobby. But if he were to see the drawings, I would definitely not be able to live on.

"Red," The professor called. I looked up at him, immediately shutting my notebook in the process.

The name 'Red' is derived from my old house. I used to be a Gryffindor, but after a long story, I'm now a Slytherin.

He stared at me blankly, no emotion on his face, before finally deciding to speak in his slurred voice. "Why might someone use a Manegro Potion?"

I know what that is. It's the potion that grows out the brewers hair rapidly.
"Why don't you tell me? You seem to know a lot about growing out your hair." I shot back without thinking. I didn't mean to- It's just that I hate it when people try to embarrass me.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that Draco and his friends were going 'ooh'.

"I wouldn't dare. You need it more than I do," Snape's slurred voice said back. I glared at him as he turned his back to me.

You see, the thing about me is, I can't accept defeat. "At least I can defend myself against a Potter." I dared.

Snape's head shot around in a second, "Excuse me?" His voice slurred eerily.
I immediately regretted my choice in words, but it was already too late.

Draco was now watching the duel with amusement. That made me feel almost obligated to continue- But I couldn't.

Snape smacked me in the back of my head with some kind of book. "Turn to page 693," He instructed, walking towards the front of the class.

After class, I was grabbing my books, when one of Draco's buddies, Crabbe, snatched my sketch book.

"If you don't give that back to me right now, I'll cut off your fingers and feed them to you."

His chubby face just smiled cheekily as Malfoy appeared next to him. My face turned beet red at the thought of him seeing my drawings. I reached for the book but Malfoy snatched it before I could.

"Don't open that!" I threatened, but it didn't seem to scare him. So, I pulled out my wand, "Expel-" He cut me off by finishing my words for me, "Expelliarmus!"

My wand went flying through the air, and Draco was going through my sketchbook. "Did you really think I wouldn't see you staring at me?" He smirked.

"I- I wasn't staring at you! I was just using you as a reference." I knew that lying wouldn't save me, considering he was looking at one of my drawings at that very moment.

"Is this me?" He asked, seeming dumbfounded. "Don't let it go to your head, Malfoy. I was just bored."

He flipped the page.

"There's more than one?" One of his buddies teased. Malfoy brought his hand up, silencing him.

"Does someone have a crush on Malfoy?" The other one teased, causing Malfoy to send him a death glare. He flipped the page.

"Okay, in my defense, I get bored easily." I held my hands up as if I was surrendering. He flipped the page.

I took this moment to snatch the book back, just before picking up my wand and running away.

When I got into the Slytherin common room, I dropped onto the couch to wallow in my own misery. I didn't even care to go to the dorms, I might as well just trip over the steps by now.

You see, this is how everyday is. Malfoy and his friends find some kind of thing against me, whether it's my fault or not. One time, he found a way to get me in trouble for sleeping!