Chapter 2

Before Sidharth came and spoke to Sana about the shoot issue, She went and spent quality time with Mom after the afternoon nap..

"Kya hua hai tujhe? Chup chup kyu hai?" Mom questioned Shehnaaz..

She was blank and was lost..

Mom went close to her and tapped her shoulders softly bringing her back to reality..

"Bache sab thik hai? Bol kuch kiya Sidharth ne?"

"Ni ni Maaa.. Wo to pareshan hai thoda.. Wahi soch rahi thi.."

"Aaj shoot pe nai gayi?"

"Aaj break li thi.. Kal Sidharth ke sath hi jana hai shoot pe 4 din.. Uske baad wo jaega 2 din.. Wo jis din wapas aane wala hai usi din Bramhakumari Session hai.. Wo dates change karne ki koshish kar raha hai.. Bho pareshan hai.. Soch soch ke pagal hua padha hai.. Subhe alarm se utha nai.. mai uthai to ghabra sa gaya tha.."

Mom's heart ached listening to all that..

"Dekh Mai ye session uske man ki shanti ke liye karwa rahi hu.. Tu fikar mat kar.. Mai Naraz uske attend nai karne se nai hui thi.. baat karne ke tareeke se hui thi.. Wo aaega to mai baat karlungi.. ya tu bhej dena usko.."

Mom assured the worried Shehnaaz and they had tea together, waiting for Sidharth.. Mom went in her room as she heard the doorbell ring as she wanted to give them their time alone..

Shehnaaz opened the door and Sidharth grabbed her in his arms, lifted her up and dug his face in her neck.. She rubbed his back and wrapped her arms around her..

"Bebu.. Chal paani peele"

"Baby chup reh 5 min.. thak gaya hu aaj.. Meko shanti paane de.."

"Shanti paana hai mere Kullu ko.. Tu to meri bhasha bolne lag pada hai.."

She giggled while he was still into her..

And the sound of her laughter and her arms tightly wrapped around her or running her fingers in his hair and caressing his neck slowly took his tiredness away..

He finally left her and his eyes searched for his mom..

"Maa kamre me hai.." She answered his unasked question and He held her hand and took her in the room and spoke about his situation (The end of second part)

Sidharth was in Mom's room waiting for her response!

"Bache, Ye mai tere man ki shanti aur tere confidence ko boost karne ke liye karwai hu.. Have I ever been upset with you for work issues.. I understand bache.. Teri aankhein itni stressful lag rahi hai.."

Sidharth needed to listen to this and his heart felt at peace as he heard that and he felt light..

He didn't want to say anything.. He just lay on Mom's lap and held her hand... Mom caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...

"Bache, you are my five year old son.. you know that right."

"I'll always be your five year old.. No matter if I will have a five year old son one day, I will always be the same with you Maaa!"

"Shehnaaz ke pass chal ya usko leke aa.. She completes our family.. I understand my importance in your life but Bache, She loves you as much as I do or sometimes more than I do.. Give her equal importance.. She has left her house for You and She has grown up a lot.. kabhi kabhi bachpana kare samjh me aata hai.. wo tu bhi karta hai.. but She has submitted herself to you completely.."