Chapter 23

He wanted to make her feel special.. She snuggled into him as Aadith drove to the destination Sidharth told him.. 

" Sidharth! Ek advice leni thi.."

"Ha bol na Sweetheart.." 

"Kitne time baad Sweetheart bola tu.." 

He kissed her forehead as he felt her happiness.. 

"Acha ab bol.." said Sidharth.. 

"Wo ek movie offer aaya hai.. Punjab Industry se.." 

She told him the details.. She came close to him.. "Kya hua baby.. Chill kar.. Offer hi hai na.. Concept acha hai.." 

"Punjab jana hoga.. 2 mahine ke liye.." 

"Baby..!" He took her in embrace and snuggled into her... 

"Focus on the concept Shehnaaz.. Acha hain.. Women empowerment pe hai.." suggested Sidharth.. 

"Dekhti hu.. 2 mahina.."

"Baby 2 mahine khatam ho jaenge.. 

Relax.. Meri Jaan.. We will think about something.. Abhi mat soch.." 

He kissed her forehead and rubbed her arms.. 

"Baby will you smile now?" requested Sidharth.. 

She looked into his eyes and gave him a short smile.. He didn't force her to smile wide.. He waited for the destination to come.. 

They reached the restaurant 🍴 and he opened the door for her on her side and forwarded his hand to her.. 

She held his hand as she came out of the car.. 

"Aaj kuch special hai kya Shukla Ji.." asked Shehnaaz as they walked int he restaurant..

"Tera Mere sath hona hi special hai Darling.. Bas mai teko express kam karta hu.. Aaj Dil hua isliye aaj tujhe yaha leke aaya.." 

They reached the corner that was 

booked by Sidharth.. There was a Bouquet 💐 of flowers 🌸 on the Table.. 

He picked it up and gave it to her..

" This is very childish, I know.. But I got these for You! 💟 "

She took the bouquet 💐 and smiled.. 

" Childish nai hai.. Pyara hai.."

They sat and he had already ordered the dinner.. They didn't have proper lunch.. So he had pre ordered dinner while booking the table..

He asked the waitor to get dinner in 15-20 minutes and not to disturb them..

He waited for the corner to be empty again and made Shehnaaz sit on his lap.. 

"Baby aaj tujhpe bht zyada pyaar aa raha hai.." 

She wrapped her hand around his neck and one hand resting on his chest.. His top 3 buttons of the shirt 👚 were open and she marked her territory by placing her hand right on his heart..

"Achaaa! Aisa kya ho gaya.." 

"Mera mood ek dm se badla.. Aisa nai 

hota hai.. Mai gusse me pagal ho jata hu.. Specially koi family pe bole to mera dimag buri tarah se sanakta hai.. Tu thi aaj.. Bas hath pakdi hui thi to mera gussa shant hota gaya.."