Chapter 24

415-432

Shehnaaz woke up in sometime and found Sidharth staring at her.. She smiled at him and he wished her Good Morning.. 

She hugged him as she wished him back and he wrapped his arms around her... 

"Baby chai banaya hu tere liye.. Fresh ho ja.. Garam kar ke lata hu.." He said as he pulled out of the hug.. 

"Okay Bebu!" she did as told and meanwhile the doorbell also rang.. It was Aadith with Shehnaaz's favourite breakfast.. Sidharth thanked him and emptied the food into a plate 🍽 and put the tea in a teapot so that it doesn't get cold again and arranged the dining table accordingly... 

Shehnaaz came out of the room while running her eyes.. She held his arm and clinched onto him.. 

"Bebu ye subhe subhe kaha se laya?" She asked excitedly as she looked at the dining table.. 

"This is specially for you Baby.. Bombay special breakfast.. For my Precious.." 

She loved when he pampered her like crazy and showering his love through food.. 

"Bht dieting karwaya hu.. Ab thoda bht khila bhi sakta hu tujhe baby.." 

He said as they settled to have breakfast... 

She loved every bit of it.. He then poured tea for both of them and added a teaspoon full of extra sugar in her cup and handed it to her.. 

" Bebu itna sab kuch mat kar.. Aadat bigad raha hai.. "

" Aadat nai bigaad raha baby.. I know you are down right now.. Cravings hoti hai I know everything baby.." He smirked as he looked at her surprised expression.. 

"Maine to tujhe bola bhi nai.. Kaise pata laga?" She asked innocently.. 

"Kal sham se tera mood ek dm se fluctuate ho raha tha.. Maine tujhe baar baar washroom jaate dekha to 

yaad hai mere phone me teri monthly date saved hai.. Maine wo check kiya to mujhe samjh aa gaya.." 

She was in awe of him and due to Periods and mood swings, her eyes welled up with happy tears.. 

" Arey Baby.. Relax kar.. Ro mat darling."

He cupped her face with his hands and wiped his tears with his thumb.. 

He kissed her forehead and asked her to finish her tea... 

He made her sit comfortably on the couch 🛋 and came with hot water bag and handed it to her..

He turned on the ac and got a quilt for her and covered her lower body with it.. He made her keep her legs straight and he sat on the corner of out the couch holding her feet.. 

He massaged both her ankles one by one and also the complete foot massage.. 

She was in pain but she never complained about this every month.. 

Since the last 3 months he was busy with his Movie shoot so he couldn't pamper her during her Periods so he was making up for it this time.. 

"Bebu bas kar.. Pain zyada nai hai.. Kitna kuch karega.. Pass aake baith ja bas.." She said asking him to stop massaging as he was actually going over the board with everything.. 

He washed his hands as it was oily because of the massage and asked the maid to get a glass of Dry Fruit milk 🥛 for her.. 

" Bebu abhi thodi der pehle to Nashta hua hai.. Zyada time bhi nai hua.." 

ENTANGLEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें