Chapter 20

Sidharth somehow slept and Shehnaaz snuggled into him as they slept..

He held onto her, not leaving her in his sleep.. She woke up first and found herself really close to Sidharth and her half body was sweating because of the extreme closeness..

She understood Sidharth might have held onto her the whole night.. She tried to get up which woke Sidharth up..

"Kya hua? Sab thik?" he asked as he opened his eyes..

"Ha thik hu.. Tu shant reh Bebu.."

"Kaise shant rahu.. Kal Pehli baar tum dono ko sath me sambhala aur meri band baj gayi hai.. Kaise kar lete ho tum dono.. Ab samjh padha hai mujhe.." said Sidharth as he realised how the two women handle him all the time.. For once, he was calm just to handle Mom and Sana.. But once they were calm he started getting restless..

" Acha chal uth ja ab.. "Said Shehnaaz as she tried to get up..

" Paav neeche nai rakhna Shehnaaz mai bol raha hu.." He Said as he got up and lifted her in his arms and took her to the loo..

" Relax Sidharth!" All her efforts to calm him down were in vain that day.. She wanted to be with mom and see her condition too.. Nothing had happened to mom.. These two were just thinking to get a check up..

She called him.. "Sun, chalne me thoda sa help kar.. Meko Dard nai ho raha hai.."

He held her hand and walked her back to the bed.. Once they reached the bed, He called Didi..

"Didi sun.. Tu Mom ke behavior me kuch changes dekhi hai kya? Recently?" asked Sidharth..

"Ha kuch din se dekh rahi hu.. Zyada hyper ho rahe hai.. Kuch hua kya?" asked Didi...

"Nai wo Mai aur Shehnaaz ne ye notice kiye.. Socha tujhse bhi baat kar lu.. Mera shoot pe jana zaruri hai.. Aur mai mom ka check up delay nai karna chahta.. Shehnaaz aaj shaam me hi leke Jane wali hai.. Tu bhi chale jana sath.."

"Ha Bhai.. Mai aa jaungi.. Tu tension nai le.. Sab thik hoga.. Ye age me hota hai."

Said Didi to comfort Sidharth..

Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth..

"Sidharth.. Meri Jaan.. Bas kar na pareshan hona Bebu.. Jaa rahe hai na doctor ke pass.. Kyu itna soch raha hai.."

"Maa thik to ho jaegi na.. Shehnaaz.. Mai Maa ko kuch hote hue nai dekh sakta.." He started breaking down..

She let him blurt his emotions out.. She let him cry in her arms.. She rubbed his back and didn't say anything to him at that moment.. She wanted him to be free of all the things he was feeling..

"Tu breakfast karle.. Mai Maa ko dekhti hu.." said Shehnaaz..

Sidharth stopped her and hugged her again.. "Shehnaaz mai strong nai hu.."

She tried to calm him down..

"Kya bol raha hai Sidharth.. Strong hai na tu.. Maa ke liye positive reh.. Kuch hua thodi hai.. Tu zyada soch raha hai ab bas kar.."

She tried to get him away from her but he snuggled deeper into her neck...

"Tu Maa ka dhyan rakhegi na.? Mai shoot cancel kar deta hu.." He said coming out of her embrace and taking his phone in his hand..

She kept her hand on his and stopped him, "Ruk Jaa Bebu.. Mai hu na.. Kuch urgent raha to mai call kar ke bula lungi.."

"Promise?" asked Sidharth very innocently yet seriously..

ENTANGLEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें