Chapter 34

595-612

Sidharth turned around made Shehnaaz sleep. He grabbed her phone and turned it on silent. 
He saw if there were some important calls or messages. He saw a text from Kaushal. 
"Shehnaaz, Weekend off hai. Tum Sidharth ke sath raho. Maine extras ka jo shoot hai wo plan karwa diya hai Director se milke. Ab direct Tuesday aana hai. Enjoy. Take care. Khana Acha tha ghar ka. Thanks for that."
Sidharth laughed a little thinking
"Ab ye bhi sunega. Thank you galat time pe bola hai. Bas mere thik hone ka intezaar hai. Fir pata nai kitna bhadkegi." He then looked at her and cocooned her in his embrace. 
He slept off without actually reading the message. He read it from the notification bar. 
They both slept peacefully. Sidharth's fever had reduced and she woke up a little before Sidharth. 
She found herself in his embrace and felt, "Jarur iska fever utra hai. Tabhi mere hath me nai soya hai. Wrna ghusa hua hota. Mera Putthuuu" 
She touched his forehead, as he felt her hands on him a smile curled up on his face. He was a beautiful man. Yes, beautiful. I don't think this word should be only for women. When it comes to Sidharth he has the ownership of every adjective that is used to good looking. She was lost in her baby yet again. He opened his eyes slowly when he felt her fingers on his cheeks.
She quickly took her hands away, she remembered he was sick.. He was looking Handome even after being sick..
“Good Morning Shehnaaz.”
“Good Morning.. Kaisa lag raha Hai?”
“Thik hu. Bas gym jana hai.. Baaz aata hi hoga.”
This was enough to trigger her..
“Kya bola tune?”
He sensed the anger in her straight voice.
“Baby bhook lagi hai, Time dekh 12 baj gaye hai.” Ahh! He found a way to divert her mind.
“Hain? Maine 8 bje ka alarm lagaya hai.”
She looked for her phone 📱 and Sidharth was chuckling.. Her eyes went to him, “Tujhe hasi kyu aa rahi hai? Meko shoot cancel karna tha.. Inform kaise karu. Sidharth mera phone nai mil raha hai.”
He hid it and started making stuff, “Kahi set pe bhul to nai gayi?”
She looked at him with welled up eyes.. He pulled her close to him..
“Baby ro raha hai.. Awwwww.”
He hugged her tight and she cried..
“Tera diya hua gift tha..”
He left her and looked away, “Mera diya hua gift tu sambhal ke nai rakhi. I am Hurt now. Don’t talk to me Shehnaaz.”
He got up and left.. Shehnaaz was shocked.. She followed him but a little late. Sidharth, the notorious baby he is, held his stomach as he controlled his laughter just outside her room. She came out and saw him like that..
“Has raha hai ya Naraz hai?” Her voice made him realise that she came out.. But it was too late.
He didn’t say anything, he just took out her phone and gave it to her.
She glared at him..
“Kaushal ne already off le liya hai. Ab direct Tuesday shoot hai.” 
He informed and ran to Shehnaaz’s Mom.
“Puttar uth gaya.. Kaisa lag raha hai.”
“Kuch nai hai. Sab thik hai iska, masti chadhi hai. Mujhe heart attack diya hai na. Tu ruk.” Came in Shehnaaz.
Sidharth stood behind Mommy Gill.
“Shehnaaz. Chal na baby. Mai itne time se tujhe pareshan nai kiya tha. Roz ache se baat karta tha. Jaane de na please.”said Sidharth, defending himself in the cutest way possible. He sneezed, scaring the hell out of Mommy Gill and everyone ended up laughing together..
“Sorry Mom” He said.
“Nashta tayar hai dono ke liye. Dawai leni hai. Chalo baith jao.”
Mommy served breakfast to both and they ate silently, sneaking glances at each other. Sidharth chuckled every time he looked at her. He was seeing her after two weeks, the other day he was madly sick and couldn’t stare at her.. But today, his eyes weren’t leaving her.. His heart beating faster, “Damn, If I wouldn’t be sick I would have eaten her up.” Just the thought to kiss her made him blush.
Shehnaaz didn’t look at him much, she remembered how she felt in the morning staring at his face..
They both had to control themselves.. They quickly finished the breakfast and Shehnaaz got medicines, water and a Bowl of Fruits. He was resting in the bedroom..
“Nai leni dawai. Mai thik ho gaya hu.” Saying so he sneezed again.
“Sidhaarthh! Cheekhe band nai ho rahi hai, bukhar gaya hai bas. Dawai lele fir
ye dekh fruits layi hu tere liye. Mera 
Nona Baby hai na. Chal khale please.”
She pressed her lips on his forehead, his cheeks and rubbed her thumb on his lips, his eyes stuck to her eyes.. She held his hand and put the medicines on it. Not removing the gaze, “Kha le.” She whispered and he took the medicines. She handed him the glass of water and was about to leave. He quickly had water and held her hand, Pulling her closer.. He snuggled into her. She was standing next to the bed while he had wrapped his huge arms around her waist..
“I missed you! So much.” He mumbled as he dig deeper into her. 
She caressed his hair, massaging his scalp lightly, a tiny drop of tear falling from her eyes..
He felt it and came out of her embrace and made her sit on his lap.
“Mai thik hu.. Relax kar na Please.” She made him rest his head on her chest and kissed his forehead again and again.
“Maa ko call kar. Pareshan ho rahe hoenge, maine inform kari hu har cheeez. Lekin apni awaz suna de ek baar unko.”
She said handing him his phone.. He called Mom and he had a good lecture from her.
“I am so upset with you, seriously.. Maa aap duniya ho.. aapse kuch nai chupata.. Sab bakwas hai ab to.. You left in that condition.. do you think I would have stopped you.. Huh. You’re fine now, right. So stay away from me. I am so angry.”
He sneezed again, twice at once. Mom’s anger vanished.
“Bacha Mera, itna zukham.”
“Maa please shant ho jao. Mai thik hu.”
His sneezing was not stopping.
“Please don’t worry Maa.”
Just then Mommy Gill came with Kaadha..
“Ye kaadha banaya hai. Sari cheenkh chali jaegi. Beta phone pe baad me baat karna" 
“Maa ka phone hai” said Sidharth.. Mommy Gill took the phone, “Rita Ji, Namaste.”
“Namaste, aapko aise pareshan karne aa gaya.” Said Rita Maa..
“Aisi koi baat nai hai Ji.. Aap fikar mat karo.. Mai garam pani, Kadha sab pila dungi.. Shehnaaz ka bhi off hai.. Aap chinta na karo. Mujhe phone kar lo agar ye dono phone na uthaye to, aur ji, gussa mat karo. Hum jante hai aap pareshan ho rahe hoenge, lekin hum hai.” Consoled Mommy Gill
“Ughhhhh!!” Sidharth scrunched his nose as he tasted the Kaadha... Both the mommies heard it.
“Zara phone loudspeaker pe kariye.” Requested Rita Maa.
“Ye wo awaaz karne ki zarurat nai hai. Pura khatam karna.” Rita Maa was upset, that was clearly visible.. Shehnaaz started feeling bad for him.
“Acha bhadko mat sab ispe, Bebu bas thoda sa peele fir fruits hai na.. Bas ek sip bacha hai..” She kissed his forehead and he finished the Kaadha.
Both the Mommies blessed them and disconnected the call..
The Gill family was always around Sidharth. Papa Gill would talk to him for hours, discussing about what was going in the country, news and everything. Shehnaaz would spent that time with Mommy Gill. 
But all Mommy Gill talked about was Sidharth. Shehnaaz started feeling jealous. "Hadh hai. Bas Sidharth Sidharth. Thik hai bimar hai. But ho gaya ab." She said to herself. 
She remembered she had to call Mehul and Aadi. 
She dialed their numbers, Mehul's was busy and Aadi had switched off his phone. 
"Ab mera gussa badha rahe hai ye dono."
She called Kaushal and asked him to contact these two and ask them to call her. 
Shehnaaz went and sat with Sidharth as Papa Gill left. He pulled her in his embrace and inhaled her cologne. 
"Gym Jane ka sochna bhi mat. Bombay Jaake kar but abhi nai. Ya fir thik ho ja pura uske baad jana." She requested him. How could he deny her, specially when she was right. 
"Nai jaunga. Khush ab. Relax kar. Itna kyu pareshan ho rahi hai Jaan."
How knows how to melt her. He knows what to say to make her blush. And she ​did.. 
"Sidhaaaarrttthhh! 💟" 
"I missed listening to my name from your mouth baby." He said pulling her closer. 
She submitted herself to him.. She belonged to his heart. She couldn't stay away. In the same way He belonged to her heart as well. 
He hissed as one of the scratches hurt him. She looked at him and then at his ankle. She quickly got up nd applied softamycin again. 
"Sidharth agli baar please aisa koi stunt nai karna. Mai kitna dar gayi thi paya hai. Itni cheeze dimag me aa rahi thi. Kisi ke sath aa jata kyu akela aaya" 
"Baby mera plan already tha tujhse weekend pe milne ka. Ye shoot achanak hua. Warna travelling wale din mai kaam nai karta hu. Mai nai aata akela. Lekin tickets full thi. Aur mai rukna nai chahta tha. Mujhe Tu chahiye thi. To bas aa gaya.! Tere pass." 
She couldn't get angry at him after listening to the cute confession. He wanted to come to her whether sick or not. She loved how he planned to visit her in just two weeks of separation. 
She hugged him. His confessions made her shy and quiet. Sidharth loved looking at her and he couldn't help but say it out loud to her, "Bigg Boss me badi Jhappiya Pappiya bindass karti thi. Sharmana kya hota hai ye to jaise tujhe pata hi nai tha. Ab dekho. Pyari si lagti hai aise." 
"Wo to na. Mai.." 
"Explaination nai maang raha baby. You kept me in peace. Aisa lagta tha koi apna hai. I understand. And I understand abhi itna kyu sharmati hai. Mai tareef hi kar raha hu." 
He kept her close to his heart. She loved being wrapped up in his huge protective arms. 
"I Love You Sidharth!" 
"I know baby" 
They spent the weekend together. He was getting well. The fever would rise at times and then she would feed him something, give him the medicine and he would rest. 
Mommy Shukla was more in touch with Mkmmy Gill. Sidharth noticed this. 
He asked Mommy Gill, "Maa ko bolo mujhse baat kare. Gussa ho gaye hai." 
"Mai bolti hu. Tu fikar na kar Puttar."
Shehnaaz had to go for two hours for some urgent shoot on Monday. 
Sidharth had called Naira. 
"Mamu, you behaved really carelessly. I would have come with you. Akele chale gaye. Hadh hai." 
"Acha sorry na Bache. Sab daat rahe hai meko. Ab bas na. Please. Nani ko bol meko call karne." 
"Khud bol do." She said and handed the phone to Mommy Shukla. 
"Maa. I am sorry. I am really sorry. Please maaf kar do. Mai nai bardash kar pa raha aapki chuppi. Please. Dsato lekin baat band mat kar do. Aapko pata hai na mai aapki aur Shehnaaz ki narazgi nai bardash kar sakta hu.. Uske sath reh ke bhi aapki kami mehsoos ho rahi hai. Please Maa. I am sorry. "
Mom couldn't be more angry. She had to forgive him. 
"Promise me you will never hide anything related to your health." 
"I promise. I Love You Maa." 
"Chal ab. Nai hu naraaz. Tum dono ki icha mai kaise puri nai karu. I have to listen to you both." 
Sidharth got a little confused. 
"Both? I am the one talking to you. Both kya hai?" 
"Shehnaaz had called too. Asking me to Forgive you. Ab tu bhi phone kiya. To bas. Kar diya Maaf." 
Sidharth spoke to mom for sometime and disconnected the call. 
After a while his phone rang again. 
"Ha Kaushal. How are you?" 
"I'm good. Hows your health?" 
"Good. Better than before. You tell me what's up.?" 
"Mehul and Aadi are avoiding Shehnaaz. What's the reason.? They are actually scared." 
"Arey. They knew about my condition and yet they didn't inform her. She is pissed at them. Because I travelled alone when sick." 
"Okay. I'll tell them to pick your phone. Once Shehnaaz will reach, You call Mehul. These two Are together. He will pick your phone and let her talk. She is angry here also." 
"I will. Manage. Take care." 
Sidharth went to the drawing room. 
Everyone folded their arms and everyone's eyes were at him. 
He looked at himself once thinking if he has worn something wrong. He then again looked at everyone. 
" Kya hua? " He asked nervously. 
Papa Gill spoke for everyone. Shehnaaz wasn't home yet. 
"Ha to Puttar Ji.. Yaha aaye acha laga. Lekin aisi halat. Ab jo theek ho gaye ho to aapko bata de. Agli baar aisa kuch ho to Hume bata dena. Aisa stunt nai karna." 
Sidharth had been hearing the same from everyone. He was feeling like a baby who did something wrong and all the elders saying the same thing. 
But he was definitely intelligent and witty. 
"Mai samjh gaya.. Ab Saare shant ho jao.. Mai har baar meri Maa se seva karwaya jab bimar hua.. Is baar aap sab ke pass aa gaya.. Socha kab tak sirf phone pe baat kar ke rishta nibhaunga.. Aa hi jata hu ek baar.." 
Shehnaaz had entered when he started talking.. Shehbaaz's words were dancing in her head.. He actually talks to them on a regular basis.. 
She ran up to him and hugged him tight... He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. 
"Kya hua hai baby.. Sab thik hai?" he asked but she hugged him tighter..
He let her hug him.. She left her after good five minutes... 
Everyone were in awe of them.. 
"Tum dono araam karo.. Khana thodi der me khao.. Aaj sab Sidharth special bana hain.." announced Mom... 
Shehnaaz went into the kitchen and showed her jealousy to Mom, "Ha uske pasand ka sab bana lo.. Aaj kya special hai.. Jab se aaya hai tabse Sidharth Sidharth.. Hadh ha Maa.. Itna to Baaz baaz bhi nai karte ho.." 
She left.. Sidharth laughed as he entered her room but stopped once she glared at him.. 
"Beta.. Meri Maa ke sath bhi aisa hi hota hai.. Samjh aayi ab.."
He went and sat next to her.. 
"Acha sun.. Mehul aur Aadi dare hue 
hai.. Zyada mat bhadakna" 
He said as he called Mehul.. 
"Ha Sidharth bhai.. Bolo.. Tabiyat thik hai? Aur Shehnaaz." 
"Ha Sidharth thik hai. Aur mera phone ignore karne ke liye thank You.. Mai samjh gi.. Mai zyada nai bhadak rahi hu bas mujhe ye batao ki jab maine tumko specially bola hai. Ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.. Sidharth ki health se related kuch bhi hoga mujhse nai chupayega. Fir kyu chupaya.. Bas itna bada do" said Shehnaaz. 
"wo Sidharth sir ne strictly bole the kuch nai batana.. Aur unhone kaha tha aapse mil ke thik ho jaenge.."
Shehnaaz was melting. But she controlled herself.. 
"Agli baaar. Ye Qasam de ya dhamki de. Koi zarurat nai hai mujhse chupane ki. Isko kuch ho jata to? Tum dono baat ko samjho.. Tickets nai thi mai samjh gi.. Lekin health ki baat hai. Please. Meri bhi batao usko. Mai mana nai kar rahi mera batane. Hum dono ko pata hona chahiye.. Ye baat please dhyan me rakho. At least Kaushal ko bata dete. 
Wo dhyan de deta yaha.. Please dhyan rakho agli baar.. "
They agreed and disconnected the call.. 
Now Sidharth was trying to be a baby in front of her.. 
" Thank You zyada bhadki nai.. "
"Sidharth. Yaad hai tune kya bola tha.." 
Sidharth started thinking if she was talking about something romantic.. 
"Nai Yaad aaya?" 
"Bhot kuch yaad aaya hai Jaan. Tu kis baare me baat kar rahi hai?" asked Sidharth.. 
"Tune kaha tha.. Agar mai bimar padhi, tere se door rehne ki wajah se to tu pehle mere thik hone ka wait karega fir mujhse baat hi nai karega.. Yaad aaya?" She was a lioness that day.. But Our Lion was no less..
He got up and walked close to her.. He pinned her to the wall, her hands on either side.. He bent down and rested his forehead on hers.. 
The temperature of the room increasing. He bent down a little pressing his lips on her shoulders..
Now? TBC! 

ENTANGLEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें