Chapter 5

As the alarm went off, Sidharth shut it off and snuggled deeper into Shehnaaz, his legs wrapped around hers pulling her closer.. She ran her fingers in his hair..

"Bebuu.." She said in her sleepy voice.. "Hmmmmmm.." He said brushing his nose on her neck.. "Ghar jana hai na.." She asked him.. "Nai jana.. Bas tere sath rehna hai.. Kal se mera alag routine hoga.. Mujhe tu chahiye.." He said with his eyes still closed and his baby close to him.. "Aisa ni hota na Bebu.. Ab to tu khud director ban jaega.. Mai aati rahungi na Set pe.. Tu kyu pareshan ho raha hai.."

She tried to motivate him.. "Itna asaan nai hoga baby.. Acting kar lena asaan hai.. Acting karwana mushkil.." He spoke his heart out.. "Karna to padega na.. Kuch difficult karne se peeche mat hat.. Tu mehnat karega to wo mehnat rang layegi.."

"Tu karegi mere sath kaam?"

"Kyu nai karungi.." 

"Mai tere bina start nai karna chahta direction.. Lekin mai sure nai hu agar pehla direction flop ho gaya to mai tujhe kisi flop cheez ka part nai banne dena chahta.."

"Kyu flop hoga.. Tu pagal hai.. Maine script padhi hui hai.. Kaise flop ho jaega.. Kuch bhi bakwas kar raha hai.." She said angrily trying to get away from him but failed miserably.. "Door kyu ho rahi hai.. Chillana hai to chilla Bhadak but door mat ja na Sweetheart.." He cutely said and held her even closer.. "Kyu itna dar raha hai.. Kyu itna soch raha hai.. Positive soch.."

"Meko time bhi nai milega tere sath.."

"Bebu kaam ke aage ye sab thodi dekhte hai.. Mai roz tujhe sulaungi na.. raat me.."

He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead.. "Pakka?"

"Ye bhi koi bolne wali baat hai Bebu.." She caressed his face lovingly..

"Babyyy!!!" He was getting the vibes he needed.. She was loving him, pacifying him.. "Tu pakka karegi meri movie me kaam?" He asked again..

"Tu bol to bas.." She assured him and they finally Got up..

"Uth baby ab."

"Leti reh na.. Kya kharish hai tujhe.."

"Mera Bebuu.. Nikalna bhi hai na.. Car me so jana wapas.."

"Hadh hai.. Insaan ko sone bhi nai deti chain se.." He was throwing tantrums..

"Natuanki hai tu ek number ka.."

She took out clothes for both of them and packed everything which was all around the room.. "Bebu ghar me failaya kar samaan.. Hotel room me meko sab sametna padhta hai.." She politely told him..

"Tumko problem ho rahi hai to mat karo.. Chor do.."

He said as he went to call the reception asking to do the formalities for check out.. "Bakwas band kar.. Ab bas kar chidh chid karna.."

She said in a straight tone trying not to get angry at him.. He went to take a shower and she cleaned the left over mess.. He came out of the shower and saw Shehnaaz scrolling her phone.. He went close to her and grabbed her hand and made her stand in front of him.. "I am sorry." He said And pulled her into a hug 🤗 "Natak dekho apne aap ke.." He laughed as he heard Aap..

"Tu bhi kam nai hai.. Badi aayi.."

He left her and she took a quick warm shower 🧼 and got ready wearing a lose tshirt and a pair of jeans 👖

Sidharth packed the clothes that he took off before taking a shower and also then ones Sana took off.. As Shehnaaz came out, She was happy to see that Sidharth was doing a little work.. She held his face and kissed his forehead..