Chapter 7

Shehnaaz woke up first and was waiting for Sidharth’s alarm.. She looked at Sidharth while he slept and caressed his hair.. He shifted a little in his sleep and she tapped his forehead gently making him sleep peacefully again..

His alarm went off in a while and Shehnaaz turned it off..

"Bebu.. Uth jaa.. Shoot pe jana hai.. Car me so jana.." She caressed his hair again so that his irritation reduces.. He took her hands in his and kissed it a few times.. He opened his eyes and looked into her eyes and wrapped his arms around her.. "Mera Baby.. Uth jaa na.." She lovingly woke him up, forgetting about the other night’s negativity..

He felt better looking at her happy and he saw the love in her eyes..

He pressed his lips on hers and kissed her good morning..

"Good Morning Naaz.."

She blushed as she heard him call her Naaz..

"Kya hua? Acha laga Naaz?" He asked even after he sensed she loved it..

He started tickling her softly, "Bebu please mat kar.. Haye Ammaaaa!!"

"Bol fir acha laga ya nai.." He slowed down but didn’t stop..

"Ammaaa noo pleaseee!! Maaaa!!"

"Maa didi ke yaha hai koi nai aane wala bachane aaj tujhe.."

"Bho acha laga Naaz.. Ab chor de please.." He stopped tickling her but he held her close and hugged her Tight inhaling her fresh morning cologne..

"Bebu naha ke ready ho ja na.."

"Tu bhagana chahti hai mujhe.. How mean!" He made a baby face and she held his face and took his lips in hers.. "Mera bas chale to tujhe Bombay me bahar akele kadam na rakhne du.." She finally confessed..

"Nai jata.. Cancel kar deta hu.."

"Pagal hai tu.. Hein! Chup kar ke jaa.. Do din ki baat hai.. Fir acting ko thode din bye bye bol de..

Direction chalu hone wala hai.. Motivated rehna zaruri hai.."

"Ha to kar na meko motivate.." He said in a mischievous tone holding her close to him.. "Kitna kutta hai tu.. Gande Bache..!!"

She blushed and ran her fingers on his chest.. He lifted her face up and gave her a long passionate kiss 😘 and she wrapped her hands around his neck massaging it lovingly..

His kisses turned rough and She kissed him back with equal passion..

His lips went to her earlobe, her neck and his favourite part her shoulders..

They made out for sometime and finally after kissing and teasing each other they made love..

Getting over the last is very important.. Sidharth didn’t have any feelings for Aisha, but meeting her suddenly and being clicked with her and the way she hugged him made Shenaaz upset and Sidharth uncomfortable.. He knew how possessive she was for him and he also knew that he was more possessive for her..

Moving on with such fights and insecurities is very important in a relationship.. Past memories might destroy the present relationship and that is something which they both couldn’t afford.. They loved each other more than all this.. They know they can’t live without each other for long and they sometimes understand that they are each other’s but some instances make them insecure as they have seen many issues in their past relationship..

Heart breaks gets out the worst in a person.. It becomes very difficult to love again, to trust again, to be happy again and even to forgive it becomes difficult.. A person fears to fall in love again.. A person sees everything in an out before falling in love again.. A person has to prepare his/her heart to trust in love again and if two such people meet, they understand as they both some how feel the same..