Chapter 31

541-559

Shehnaaz sat with Naira and Raaj. Raaj went in to ne with Sidharth meanwhile Naira side hugged her.

“Kya hua? All good!p? Serious lag rahe ho.” Asked Naira.

“Nai. Bas ab jaane ki tayari. Kal kya karna hoga. Wo dekhte hai.”

Said Shehnaaz trying to avoid Sidharth’s words for a while. She hugged Naira properly.

“Khana kha lo. Nani hamare sath kha chuke hai. You guys woke up late so we ate.” Said Naira making Shehnaaz realise that it was already late afternoon. Raj and Sidharth came out of the bedroom, smiling which gave Naira and Shehnaaz a sign of relief..

Naira hugged Sidharth and the children left.. Sidharth again took her in his arms, hugging her tight.

“Abhi se itna soch mat. Ye teri marzi hai. I’m not forcing you. Ab chill kar.” He said as he rubbed her back.

She came out of his embrace and asked him, “Lunch?” 

He looked into her eyes and asked her to be normal again, “Baby please normal ho ja. Kis soch me doobi hui hai.. Teri aankhein dekh ke adhurapan lag raha hai.” He held her back in his arms. She slid her arms around her neck, “Mere pass Maa Baap hoke bhi mujhe parwa nai hai.. Tere pass nai hai to tu itni oarwa karta hai.. Duniya ajeeb hai.. yaha ke usool alag hai..”

She blurted out..

“Baby itna sab nai sochne ka. Abhi chal lunch karte hai.”

“Maa ne kar liye hai. Abhi sone de unko.” She held his arm stopping him from entering Mom’s room..

"Maa aur Didi ne Bombay special banaye hai." She told him. 

They sat to eat and Sidharth asked about the children, "Ye log bina khaye chale gaye?" 

"Lunch time hoke gaya hai. Hum late uthe. Wo kha ke aaye the." 

They ate quietly. They wanted to sleep more. Shehnaaz went to check if Mom was fine. She was sleeping 😴 

Shehnaaz sent her a message informing her that they both are sleeping. 

Sidharth snuggled into her as they slept. Not many words exchanged. They both had a roll of millions of emotions. So they didn't talk much. They slept it off. They needed a little relaxation after so many emotions hitting at once.

Both were into each other. Not wanting to leave. The thought of separation, the fact that this room won't be the same when she will be back. Everything. Hitting at once. 

They slept peacefully because they had each other in their arms. 

He kissed her forehead as he woke up. She was still asleep. She doesn't usually drink much. And she drank after a long long time so she needed to sleep. He wanted to see how Mom was. They had slept for three long hours and mom was up by then.. 

He wanted to get up, but she held onto him, his fingers clinched on his t-shirt. Her nails reaching his bare body.. He rubbed her back. 

"Relax. Mai yehi hu." He assured her as he lay down again. He texted Mom asking How was she.? 

Mom was fine. She was emotional once and then crying made her feel light and the massage given by Shehnaaz was relaxing too. She asked him to rest and be with Shehnaaz. He smiled and agreed. 

He kept caressing her hair softly. She smiled in her sleep and he understood she was liking it. He kept doing it every now and then. He woke her up since it was late evening 🌃 

"Mera Baby. Uth ja ab. Late ho gaya hai. Fir raat me neend nai aani hai. Mai interior wale se Dinner ka plan banaya hu. Chal Moti uth ja. Aaj Maa chai banaye hai. Pakode bhi hai. Tu Jane wali hai isliye aaj kal tea ki jagah high tea hoti hai."