Chapter 42

739-756

"Kyu? Kya hua hai?"
"Chal na Baby.. Tu bho sawal puch raha hai.. chal chup kar ke.. "
She covered herself with the bedsheet but he held it and took it away..
"Itna hi rude hona hai to bhag.. Aur Bathroom hi jaa rahe hai kyu cover kar rahi hai.. Mat kar pyar se baat.. Kamini hai tu.."
He ranted yet started at her.. She held his hand and pulled him towards the bathroom..
"Bas kich kich karwa lo.. bade araam se kar lega.."
Aahhh!!! These two cartoons, their romance is funny and hot at the same time..
He looked at the bathroom, The bathtub 🛁 was filled with water and bath salts and other essential stuff already in.. There were rose petals on water and she jumped in.. He looked at her in shock.. His Baby doing all this
for him.. He couldn't be more pleased.. Shehnaaz held the loofa in her hand and added some Body wash over it..
"Come in!"She was surprising him every second.. He went in without any further delay.. Her baby was on fire.. She was actually cleaning him up..
"Baby tu maar daalegi.."
He grabbed her in his arms and kissed her hungrily.. His desires taking over him and his soul touching hers.. They both melting in each other's arms.. The Love making was un stoppable.. They were just wanting each other, every minute, every second..
Their wild yet passionate encounter was something which they were craving for..
Finally, they were ready to dress up.. Shehnaaz had got clothes for both of them.. No matter how much time you spend with your partner, you always crave for more..
She gave him a red sweatshirt and track Pants.. She wore a crop top and
shorts.. Her neck had become red, his marks all around her..
She blushed as she looked at those
marks.. She was about to cover the marks with makeup but he came and stood behind her.. He took the makeup away.. He placed wet amd soft kisses on her marks and then looked into the mirror to see her face.. Her eyes were closed and her hands were in his hair.. He loved 🥰 this..
"Ye chupani ki zarurat nai hai.. Let the world know You're Mine.."
He whispered in her ears and kissed her earlobe..
"Chalein?" He asked.. She nodded and and they walked towards the dining area which was planned by Shehnaaz..
"Baby bahar jaa rahe hai to Jacket pehen le na.."
"Tu aa to.."
He followed her holding her close to himself wanting to keep her warm in the evening cold.. (In Lonavla, when it's winter season, it becomes cold by evening)
"Baby bol na.. Kya kar rahi hai.. Maine kaha tha na meko birthday simple rakhna hai.."
"Sidharth do minute hai.. Chill kar na.."
As they walked out in the open area, Sidharth saw a pile of wood burning 🔥 in the middle.. He knew it was a bonfire 🔥
"Teri chahat thi mere sath rehne ki.. To mere sath hai tu.. Mai ye thoda sa to at least karu na.."
He kissed her forehead and they settled on the bench to enjoy the bonfire.. "Barbecue hai kya dinner plan.?" Asked Sidharth..
"Haaaa!" Replied an excited Shehnaaz..
"Awww Mera Babyyy!"
They enjoyed the dinner and the bonfire 🔥 at the same time..
"Baby ab chal andar.. Mai to sweatshirt pehna hu.. Tujhe thand lag jaegi.."
"Enjoy kar na Sidharth.. Itna soch mat.. Tu pakda reh meko.. Already itna hot hai.. Meko kaise thandi lagegi.."
Shehnaaz was in a fun mood.. in a
happy mood.. Sidharth being the mature one he was being worried for her..
But slowly they were losing
themselves.. The cool breeze, a walk in the garden, their hands entangled into each others.. He left her hand and wrapped his hands around her covering her with himself so that she remains warm.. "Best birthday ever Baby.."
"Tu khush hua na bas.. Kal sab aaenge to perfect ho jaega.."
"Wo kal ka din hoga. Aaj bhi perfect hai.. tere sath.. Ye andheri raat.. Ye thand.." He kissed her hands one by one and took her in..
"Baby ab full Pajama daal.. Samjh na meri Jaan.."
She agreed and they changed their clothes and settled in the bed 🛌 tucked inside the quilt..
"Neend aayi hai?" Asked Shehnaaz
"Naa! Bas aise lete rehne ka man hai.. Kuch baate kar na.."
"Aisa koi birthday ho tera, jo tujhe yaad hai.. Maine tere birthday ke bare me kabhi suna nai hai.. Kya karta tha.."
"Arey puch mat.. Itna dhamal hota tha na.. Ek to sabse chota.. Saare relatives aate the aur mai jo maze karta tha cousins ke sath.. Mera ek cousin hai, Randheer.. Wo bhot kamina tha mere jaisa.. Ek birthday pe mere liye Diwali ke bache hue Fatake leke aaya... Mujhe akele me aake bataya.."
Sidharth got really excited telling her about it and her eyes enjoying the sight of his excited baby.. He kept massaging her wrist in the meanwhile.. She loved how he understood her little things.. It was winters and she was out in the open and her joints keep paining so he was lost into his childhood memory but didn't leave her wrist.. and kept switching hands so that he pressed both her wrists.!
"Fir?? Tu ghar me bataya"
"Ghar me mai nai bataya.. But pure society ko pata tha ye mai hi ho sakta hu.. Sun aage.." He continued.. "Hum
dono bhage terrace pe.. Fatake jalana chalu.. aur zyada awaz wale the..
Funny naam wale Bombs the.. Har do min me fat fut awaz.. Mom ache se janti thi ke mai ghar me dikh nai raha hu matlab ye mera hi karnama hai.. Bacho me dekh rahi thi kaun hai kaun nai.. randheer bhi gayab tha to mom samjh gayi ke mai uske sath kuch harkat kar rhaa hu.. Wo to bas Intezar me the mere ghar aane ka.. Humne bade maze kiye ur koi kuch reaction nai diya society walo ne.. Humlog soche kisi ko pata hi nai hai aisa kuch hua hai.. Bindaas ghar gaye.. Andar ghuse to meri mom mere liye aur Maasi Randheer ke liye ready they.. Jo fatke pade the us birthday pe ki pucho mat.."
"Hayyeee! Sachi?? Tujhe padhti thi itni zyada.. mujhe laga thoda hi maar padi hai.."
"Abey nai.. Bhot dhote the mujhe.."
"Haye mera Nona Bacha!"
Sidharth was loving this cute sympathy.. They chit chatted for
sometime and fell asleep.. It was a simple birthday eve.. No 12am show off.. They spent the 11th together and were waiting for thr family to join the next day, 12th, his actual birthday!
Sidharth had a weird dream and he woke up in the middle of the night.. Shhenaaz got up when she felt him all restless..
"Sidharth! Tu thik hai.. Bebu bas relax kar.. Sapna tha shayad.."
He looked at her and crushed her in his arms hugging her tight.. she rubbed his back with one hand and caressed his hair with another..
He didn't leave her neither he said anything.. He just remained in her embrace and slept in sometime.. She slept too..
The next morning was his birthday morning and he woke up and found himself in her little arms. She had held him tight and her hands were massaging his scalp even when she was asleep..
"Itna pyar karti hai mujhse.. Dear Lord.. Please keep her safe always.. I won't be able to live without her.. Today's my birthday and I want to ask for her happiness and her safety.. I want you to protect her always.. I know I'm repeating my things but You know how much she means to me.. Please! And of course, My mom.. Please let her live more than it is written for her.. I want her to be with me always. To see my babies being born, grow up and they getting married too.. I want my Baby and My Mom hand in hand always! 💟 I know I am being greedy but please."
He came out of Shehnaaz's arms and she woke up..
"Sidharth! Tu thik hai kya hua? Fir kuch sapna dekha Bebu?"
"Meri Jaan.. Itna panic mat kar.. I'm fine now.. Wo raat me tujhse related hi kuch sapna dekha isliye tujhe pakad ke so gaya.. Sorry baby.."
"Gadha! Sorry bol raha hai.. Hadh hai.. Baby tera birthday hai! Happpyy Birthdaayy mera Kullu! 💟"
She wished him with her half open eyes.. And he loved her wish.. Simple and real.. That's what he craved for..
Real emotions, real love and real wish.. He got what he wanted.. He thanked God for every moment.. And was grateful too...
She slept in his arms after wishing him a happy birthday! He chuckled at her..
"ye Ladki Pagal Hai!" He kissed her forehead and cradled her in his arms.. And woke her up when Mom called him and told him that they all would reach in an hour.
"Baby, uth jaa.. Abhi Mom ka call aaya tha.. Fresh hoja aur turtle neck wala sweater daal.."
He was blushing as he looked at her skin still red... "Tune bho zor se kaata hai Kuttey! Injection lena padega mujhe.."
"Acha beta.. Deta hu tujhe injection.."
He pinched her waist and she pulled his hair..
"Sorry bol" She demanded... "Nai bolunga." she pulled his hair harder.. And he had to give in.. "Acha sorry sorru.. Ab chor."
They freshened up and were enjoying the morning tea with the view!