Chapter 14

Sidharth finally slept spooning Shehnaaz in his arms.. She jerked in her sleep and clenched his t-shirt.. "Sidhaaarthhhh" She couldn't utter anything else other than his name.. He woke up in a second and took her in his arms like a baby and comforted her.. 

"Shehnaaz, baby relax kar please.. Shushhhhh.. Kuch nai hua hai.. So ja mera baby.. Mai yehi hu.." He sat and made her sleep on his lap.. He held her and cradled her like the other day and she dig her face in the crook of his neck and wrapped her arms around him.. 

He knew she needed him.. He wanted to be with her too.. He wanted to tell her how strong she was.. He wanted to make her feel what she actually was..

 He wanted her to know her worth..

 He wanted her to be confident.. He wanted her to be fearless.. He wanted her to completely get over her past.. He knew it wasn't that easy but he wanted to help her come out of it completely and at the same time his anger on Paras was increasing. 

He knew Shehnaaz would deal with Himanshi.. He was just thinking about Paras.. He texted Asim in the middle of the night.. 

"My baby is shivering in her sleeep.. Paras will have to pay a heavy price for this.. Don't do anything that you have planned.. Just stand with Shehnaaz and don't stop me.. I am telling don't fucking stop me.. I will kill that bas*add tomorrow.. Just get him in front of me.."

Asim was asleep so he didn't see the text right away.. 

Sidharth kept holding Shehnaaz all through the night and he rested his 

head on hers and slept in the same position..

He woke up first and kissed her forehead.. She woke up as she felt his lips on her forehead and snuggled into him..

"Good Morning Meri Sherni" Sidharth wanted her to get into her sherni form so he was motivating her since the time she woke up... She smiled.. "Teri Sherni hu.. Good Morning Bebu.." She then looked around her and found herself on his lap with her legs on the bed.. "Bebu tu aise soya tha raat bhar.." She asked innocently, "Tere Dard ho raha hoga na.. La mai malish kar du.." 

He sushed her by pressing his lips on hers... He didn't leave her lips.. He kissed her.. His kiss told her that she was his strong girl.. She felt he was transferring strength to her with his love.. His immense love for her and his trust on her made me believe in herself more..

He finally left her lips and saw that her lips had become red.. 

He ran his fingers on her lips and hugged her.. "Mera baby hai na.. Aise hi sulaya tha.. Tu fikar mat kar.. Aaj breakfast ke baad tu Himanshi se mil rahi hai.. Fir mai Asim aur Shehbaaz Paras ko milenge.." He told her..

"Bebu tu nai aaega Himanshi ko milne? Mai akele jaungi?" 

"Baby teri ladai tujhe akele ladhna hai kyu ke tu kar sakti hai.. Apne aap pe bharosa hai na baby..Tu kar legi.. Aur phone khol ke dekh.. Tere Naazians trend kar rahe hai.. I want you to talk to that lady alone.." He said looking straight into her eyes.. She felt his intense gaze on her and felt every word he said.. She wanted to get up from his lap but he pulled her again and snuggled into her...

" Baby aaj meko rokna nai.. Please.. Mai abhi se bol raha hu tujhe.." He said as he inhaled her fragrance.. 

She ran her fingers in his hair.. 

"Tujhe to mai rokungi na.. Mera farz hai na.. Tere se kuch galat na ho jaye isliye rokungi.."

He came out of her embrace and looked at her.. "Fir mai akela jaa raha.. Tujhe leke hi nai jaunga Paras ko milne..."